We offer Private Parties for Any Occations
- Birthday Parties
- Office Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Girls Night Out
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Team Building
- Any other reason to "party"
Benefits of a Private Party
- You get to select your own painting from our collection of over 2,600 pieces
- You can schedule your private party any day of the week where space is available
- You get a private party room and your own artist-instructor
- You pay the same price as our regular public class
- You don't set up and don't clean up... you just show up
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after class to eat or just celebrate
How to Schedule a Private Party
- You can view our online calendar to check our private party availability, remember we have a private party room.
- You can visit the store, call us or send us an email to reserve your party with a credit card. Regular office hours are Wednesday - Friday, 1:00pm - 4:00pm and during class times.
- A credit card is required to reserve your date and time.
- The costs for each person depends on the painting selected. The 2 hour paintings are $35.00 per person and the 3 hour paintings are $45.00 per person. No discounts or promotions may be applied to private parties.
- You can select the art you would like to paint by browsing our online calendar or by viewing the calendars of other locations. You may also visit our store to see our book of paintings.
- The private party minimum is 12 people. We can accommodate up to 40 guests. Children's parties minimum is 10 guests.
- If the party minimum is not met, the card on hold will be charged for the difference. For example, if 10 people have made reservations, the card will be charged for the 2 additional people the day before the party. All private parties must be paid for 24 hours in advance.
- If a scheduled party is cancelled for any reason, you will be charged a $100.00 cancellation fee.
- The class will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Please have your guests arrive a few minutes early so we can start on time.
- Guests that choose not to participate in the class will be charged a $15.00 fee
- If your party goes over the allotted time or you would like to have additional time, we charge $50.00 for every half hour
- Painting With a Twist will provide everything needed for the class including easels, canvases, paint, brushes and aprons and a talented local artist to lead your class step by step
- Guests may bring their own snacks of choice.
- We require children's birthday parties be for kids at least 8 years old and over
If you have any additional questions or concerns about our private parties, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hosting your next private party.
Come visit us today!
It's a little bit of paint, a little bit of wine, and a WHOLE lot of fun!