Yes, we will book a private party for you!
Why book a party?
- You get to choose from ANY of over 1000 paintings - some are 2 hour and some are 3 hour classes.
- You get a private party room with your own artist.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- It's the same price as a regular class.
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- Yay! It's summer! parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, etc)
- Field trips
- Girl's Night Out
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am-10pm), subject to artist availability.
How do I reserve a spot for my party?
Just call us at 248 850-7182 or email your request to us at email@example.com
How do I pay for my party?
Charges will be $35/person for a 2 hour party or $45/person for a 3 hour party. The party spokesperson/host will reserve the desired day & time with a $50 deposit on a credit card. There is a 14 day cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited and an additional $150 (total of $200) will be charged on the credit card if less than a 14 day notice of cancellation is given. Deposit will also be used if the minimum of 10 people isn't met at the time of the party. Individuals can pay the spokesperson, who then pays in one lump sum at the time of the party, or individuals may pay at the time of the party.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private party is booked an invitation to our online painting gallery is generated to view our painting selections.
Do you offer any discounts on parties?
Kids 2hr parties are discounted at $25/person. Art selection must be from PWAT Kid's 1.5hr category. Minimum age is 7 to paint.
***Minimum of 10 people required for all parties***