The benefits of a Private Party....
1) You can choose the painting taught from our extensive library.
2) You'll have the place to yourself.
3) You can go however over or understated that you'd like. Hire in a caterer, a decorator...possibilities are endless.
How to make it happen...
1) Choose your date and time. We do Private Parties almost any day of the week. Even if there is a regular scheduled class, we have 2 rooms so we can have a private party in that time slot. So contact us. If no one is already signed up, the time slot is yours providing we have staff to meet your needs. The minimum number of guests for daytime classes Monday-Sunday is 10. The minimum number of guests for evening classes Monday-Thursday is 10 and Friday-Sunday is 15.
2) Contact us to make your reservation. Our phone number is 817-886-0515 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. A valid credit card number is required to make the reservation. If you cancel your event within 7 days prior, $150 will be charged. If you fail to cancel at least 48 hours prior, the pre-determined cost per the minimum number of guests of your Private Party will be charged. NO DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED!!
3) Have an idea of a headcount. At the time of the reservation, it is recommended to already have the minimum number guests confirmed. Additional guests may be added and cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the event. The host/hostess is responsible for covering no show guests up to the minimum requirement. The cost for a private party is per head/per painting. A 2 hour painting is $35 per person and a 3 hour painting is $45 per person, depending on the painting that is chosen. Coupons, groupons, and discounted gift certificates are not valid for Private Parties. Your guests will have 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the event to mingle and finish their paintings. Any time after that is billed at $50 an hour. Our maximum capacity is 40-50. Only painting guests can attend.
4 ) Choose your painting. We have 2 hour and 3 hour paintings available.
1) You may bring in your choice of food and drink...birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages, etc. Have the refreshments suit your event. We have plastic wine glasses, ice buckets, and wine openers. Although ice is provided for regular scheduled classes, ice is not provided for private parties. We do have a freezer on site.
2) Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copyright protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
3) We supply the step-by-step instruction, paint, canvas, easels, brushes, and aprons. For birthday parties, we also provide several variations on making the Birthday boy or girl feel extra special and forever remember their birthday with Painting with a Twist.
1) Ages 9yrs old and up. Daytime classes only, with a 10 guest minimum, and no more than 15 children.
2) Price $25.00 per person, art must come from the childrens/family art section.
3) The room is reserved for 1 1/2 hours.The artist will start at the scheduled time and teach/paint for 1 hour. The remaining time is for party time.
4) At least 1 parent must be present at all times. The Host is responsible for the children, and any damages that might occur to the studio.
Please do not bring balloons, because of the party lights in the room.
If you have any other questions or would like to schedule a private party, please call 817-886-0515 or e-mail email@example.com or Fax 817-624-4466