Private Party Basics:
- Any day/night of the week, 24/7, subject to availability.
- Private Party room, in addition to Main Studio, available for booking.
- Minimum of 12 canvases for a private party on Saturday, 10 for private parties held Sunday-Friday.
- You may choose ANY of the paintings in our extensive gallery.
- 2-hr paintings are $35/canvas, 3-hr paintings are $45/canvas, Special 1.5 hr art selections available for kids 12 & under at $25/canvas.
- You are allowed 30 minutes before and 45 minutes after the party to mingle.
A deposit of $150 is required for a Private Party event. If a credit card is used to guarantee the reservation, it will not be charged unless needed to fulfill the obligations of the Private Party Contract Agreement. However, we reserve the right to place an authorization or "hold" for the deposit amount on the account at the time the reservation is made.
The host/organizer may choose any password they would like to use for the event. When guests are to be individually responsible for payment, the host will share the password with guests in order to grant them online access to the payment application. When the host will be paying for the entire group, such as children's parties or team building events, the host may choose to either pay for the entire group in advance or on the day of the event.
Online payments in advance really help to streamline check-in before the party, but we understand that some guests may prefer to pay with cash or check, or may be leery of payments over the internet. We will happily process payment for these guests on the night of the event. Please remember to have them contact us in advance, however, so that we can add them to the rsvp list and prepare their seats and supplies ahead of time.
Despite the best of intentions and the most organized of plans, we understand that unforeseen events could possibly challenge the ability of you (or your guests) to make it to the studio on the day/night of your private party. Please let us know as soon as you know! Deposits are subject to forfeiture only when the studio team is NOT notified at least 1 week in advance of the event's scheduled start time.