Private Party Contract must be signed to secure a date. The contract committs you to the following requirments:
1.Private parties can be scheduled any time (7 days a week) when we are not having a regular scheduled class (generally on Tues, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights) or other private party. One hour is needed between classes to allow for breaksdown, cleanup, and setup for the next party.
2. Minimum amount of guests is 10.
3. The cost of a three hour class is $45 and the cost of a two hour class is $35 regardless of the day. These costs are based on painting choice. We have $25 (kids 1 hour classes) available on Weekend mornings. We allow a 30 minute grace period for the kids classes, after that there will be an additional $50.00 charge for an extra 1/2 hour for kids classes. For adult private parties you may request additional time at $50.00 per half hour. The additional time MUST be booked and paid for in advance along with a $100 deposit for securing your private party reservation. The $100 deposit will be counted towards your reservations, but is not refunded is canellation occurs after one week. (Please discuss individual circumtances with studio managner.)
7. Once the contract is signed we will send you a link to our gallery of paintings to make your choice of painting for your special party. (The studio will provide you with the link when the contract is recieved.)
8. We supply the paint, canvas, easels, brushes, and aprons. You bring your beverage of choice and snacks or appetizers. We have cups, wine openers and ice buckets. We do not provide ice.
9. Our maximum capacity is 40.
10. If you have any other questions please let us know.
11. One week cancellation required. 10 person minimum total must be registered and paid one week prior to the scheduled private party (gift certificate payments and complimentary class cards used for payment do not count towards your minimum requirement).