About Our Studio
What is Painting With a Twist (PWAT)? It's a fun way to spend two or three hours with old friends or making new ones. It's a fun way of forgetting your problems and immersing yourself in the moment. It's a fun way of getting in touch with your creative side - don't worry, it's in there and we'll help you find it.
PWAT is a BYOB art studio where we encourage you to bring your favorite wine or beer, funger foods and friends .... we will provide the paint, brushes, canvas, glasses and everything else you need for a fun and transformational experience. One of our talented artists will walk you through the class's artwork step by step so that at the end.....you have a truly original work of art.... one you will be proud to sign. We have almost 4,000 paintings in our exclusive catalog so there is something for every taste and temperment. What, you say you have no talent! We say, excellent, you are just our type and we will help you bring out your inner artist....no, really, that is our specialty and once you find her/him you will be hooked on PWAT (no 12 step program required, it's a healthy addiction).
Guests must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages (proof of age will be required)
Children under 15 not permitted in adult classes. Public classes, except FAMILY DAYS, TEEN NIGHTS, and KIDS CAMPS, are for ages 15 and younger.
Please bring your own ice
Cups are provided
New Light Up ART
September 20 2016
We are so happy to introduce mini lights for I love you to the Moon and Back painting on Thursday, September 22. The painting will be offered with lights and without, sure to be a fun experience either way!...
| Read More
Private Parties in Jenkintown
August 15 2016
Did you know we have Two Private Party Rooms in our Jenkintown studio and you only need 10 painters most nights or days to do a party, (except Friday and Saturday nights, minimum is 15).
Price per person stays the same for a two hour ($35.00) or three hour painting ($45.00) but... you select your painting, we provide you and your guests a private room with a half hour pre-painting time for you to enjoy with your guests, tables and ice buckets for your food and beverage, as well as a few basics, the paint, the canvas, the music and then everyone goes home with a beautiful painting, but better yet great memories of a fun time together. Weekends book up faster than weeknights, give us a call today or fill out a Private Party Request and we will get back to you with all the details and availability.
| Read More
May 6 2016
We are experiencing difficulties with our phones so if you do not get through ...please don't get frustrated...just send us an e-mail and we will get back to you shortly....
| Read More
Finalist in Kid's Category MONTCO
April 28 2016
We're so excited to announce that Painting With a Twist in Montco (Skippack, Jenkintown, Royersford, Ambler) has been voted as a Finalist for Montco Happening's Best Children's Party 2016!! Thank you SO much to our Twisters throughout Montgomery County and beyond for voting for us.
PWAT is a sip 'n paint, definitely - home to ladies' nights out and bachelorette parties galore - but I think we can agree that it's our youngest Twisters that really know how to have the most fun here! Here's to another year of giving our young painters the BEST time ever, and again, thank you to everyone who voted! ...
| Read More
Top 10 reasons why men should sign up to paint!
March 22 2016
Some questions we get asked often are : "Do guys paint?", " Is it a manly thing for a guy to sign up and paint?". " Is this something my girlfriend/wife will enjoy doing, and should I do it with her?". Our answer to these questions is always a resounding YS! Here are the top 10 reasons why guys should come paint with us and why they will enjoy themselves at PWAT.
1. You can bring in Beer! You can bring wine!
2. Any activity that engages the brain is healthy. Studies show that challenging the brain in fun ways can help prevent Alzheimer's and keep the ol' noodle sharp in the later years.
3. PWAT is a great social activity. Impress your girl, get a guys night out, and avoid the "same old same old" social routines.
4. As a date experience, the cost of 2 seats and BYOB at PWAT can be the same if not cheaper than a fancy dinner for 2 with drinks. You'll spend more time here than at dinner, and you will leave with a painting in your hands!
5. Treating your significant other to a unique night out is ALWAYS a good idea. Hint Hint...we do run Couples Night.
6. Mother's Day! It's coming up soon, Fellas!
7. Family Friendly events for little sister, niece or daughter will help solidify you as the cool older brother, Uncle or Dad.
8. Did we mention that you can bring beer? Did we mention our main clientele are women?
9. Try it once and if you don't like it, at least you will have a present to give your Mom, Grandma or favorite Aunt later in the year!
10. Our artists are the best at making you look your best!...
| Read More