Review information below and email email@example.com for more information on private paint parties! Cheers!
Girl's Night Out | Bridal/Baby Showers | Date Night | Bachelorette | Red Hats | Bunco | and more!
THE BENEFITS OF PRIVATE pARTies:
- You can select the painting taught from our extensive library including over 2900+ original works of art.
- If scheduled at least two months in advance, you can have a customized painting. One of our local artists would be happy to create a specific image for your group. Creation Fee of $50 applies, ask for details.
- You'll have the studio and an entertaining Artist/Instructor for your group.
- You can go however over or understated that you'd like. Hire in a caterer, a decorator, just show up with snacks/drinks...the possibilities are endless and only limited by your imagination! Our studio sistah's can offer suggestions, too! Our Party Planners are brilliant!
How to make it happen...
- Select a preferred date and time. We offer Private pARTies any day of the week. We do have a second "party room" so please call to see if we can make it happen for you - AND never an extra charge/fee for the use of our private party room.
- Any Day/Any Time the minimum is 10 guests.
- It is strongly suggested to contact us at least 30 days prior to reserve your requested date for a private event. Our phone number is 281-578-8862 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. A minimum of 2-week notice is required for preparation purposes.
- To confirm your private event and add to our calendar, a deposit of $100 is due. Never an extra charge for the use of our private party room! After fulfilling all requirements, the deposit will be refunded the next business day or applied to the balance due (if host is paying for all guests). Guests may pay individually via online. Note: Deposit is not applied to cover cost of minimum paid reservation requirement if host does not pay for all guests.
- CANCELLATION NOTICE: Host/Hostess must provide at least a 7-day cancellation notice, otherwise a deposit is kept in full - no exceptions.
- Have an idea of your headcount. At the time of the reservation, it is recommended to already have the minimum number guests confirmed (10). Additional guests may be added and/or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the event. The host/hostess is responsible for covering no-show guests up to the minimum requirement.
- The cost for a private party is per person/per painting. A 2-hour painting is $35 per person and a 3-hour painting is $45 per person, depending on the art that is selected/confirmed.
- Unless specified, discounts are not valid for Private Parties.
- You will have 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the event as a Grace Period. Grace Period is defined as time for set-up, preparation, wrap-up, finish up, etc. Any time before or after the Grace Period is billed at $50 per 1/2 (half) hour to be charged to the host's credit card (or deducted from deposit). Our maximum capacity is 40 in the front studio. The second studio is available for overflow (second artist hired) for additional guests.
- Each guest may register & confirm reservation(s) online (with a password).
- Choose your painting. We can forward you a link to our online gallery of art options.
CHILDREN'S Private pARTies: Birthdays*Girl Scouts*Play Dates
Do you want to host a party your child or Troop will never forget? Then please consider our studio. You can reserve a studio for your party and choose an art the guests can create from our discounted art selection of 15 pieces for $25.00 or from our gallery for $35.00 per child for a two hour art. The mess stays with us and the kids love being here. We supply all materials for the artwork including smocks for protection of the clothing. Join us in a very fun filled and unique way of partying with kids. What a fabulous piece of art to hang in the child's bedroom....their own! Older children may have private events at our regular price $35/2hour & $45/3hour event.
OFFICE Private PARTIES & TEAM BUILDING:
Are you tired of bowling for your team-building or office party event? Join us for an evening of creativity and socializing! Your office/department/region/sales team will leave stress at the door and spend time together creating a unique piece of art, worthy of display! You pick the art to be created or we can create a custom piece (2 month advance notice required). Cheers!
Some Cute pARTy Ideas......
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages (wine, beer, cosmos, margaritas (anything goes). Bring refreshments to suit your event. We have plastic cocktail cups, ice buckets, ice, wine openers, bottle openers, plates, napkins, and utensils. Ice is provided for chilling only.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copy right protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
- Our studio will supply step-by-step instruction, paint, canvas, easels, brushes, and aprons. For birthday parties, we also provide several variations on making the birthday boy or girl feel extra special and forever remember his/her birthday at Painting with a Twist in Sugar Land, TX.
- If you have any other questions or would like to schedule a private party, please email email@example.com or call 281-578-8862.
- If you'd like to review recent party pictures check out our Facebook fan page (photos) at www.facebook.com/pwatkaty