Reservation Deposit: Host/Hostess of the Party can secure a reservation with a major credit card. If a credit card is not available, a $150 cash deposit must be received by PWAT in order to secure the specified date. Effective May 1 2011, if the guest rquirement of 10 is not met at the time of the private party, then your credit card on file will be charged the difference of the required amount for the 2 or 3 hr. class. Please be sure to bring the same credit card with you used to make your party reservation with.
Available Days of the Week: 7 days a week with the exception of holidays. PWAT recommends a 15 day advance notice. Friday and Saturday nights are the most requested nights therefore one may want to inquire earlier. You may look at the online calendar to determine availability. Scheduled private parties are indicated on the calendar. PWAT requires one hour before and after each party for clean up and set up.
Minimum Requirements: Must have a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 45 for all private parties.
Time allotments: Private Parties receive 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the party to mingle and get settled in. Anytime thereafter, the credit card on file will be charged $50 every (1/2) half hour. For example: If your party is from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., painting begins at 6:00 p.m. therefore you have from 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. to get checked in and 9:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. to mingle. We will be happy to accommodate any other requests should you need time for opening gifts, visiting, etc. at $50 per (1/2) half hour.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE A PRIVATE PARTY?
- Choose a date. Check availability online by going to our calendar. Scheduled private parties are indicated on the calendar. PWAT requires one hour before and after each party for clean up and set up.
- Call 865-675-2500 to secure your date with a major credit card.
- Pick your painting. A 2 hour painting is $35 per person and a 3 hour painting is $45 per person. A child's party is $25/child. Paintings can be viewed by looking at all location's calendars online at www.paintingwithatwist.com. Please double check the times to be sure it is a 2 or 3 hour class when choosing your painting.
Cancellation Policy: All parties require a 7 day advance notice to avoid a $150 cancellation charge. Please no exceptions!
Payments can be made in three ways:
- You can now pay online. Hostess will receive a passcode and distribute to all the guests. Guests go online and click the date and time of the party. Enter the passcode and register accordingly.
- Hostess collects money from each individual and Hostess pays with cash, credit card or check. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Each individual pays the day/night of event. If the number of people does not meet the minimum requirements, Hostess credit card will be charged the difference to meet the minimum.