(See bottom for Child Party info) Why book a private party??1. You get to choose from ANY of over 2,500 paintings (half are 2 hour and half are 3 hour classes)2. You get a private party room with your own artist!3. No set up, no clean up - just show up!!4. It's the same price as a regular class! What kind of parties can we come for??1. Birthday parties (Adults and Kids 7 & and older)2. Christmas parties3. Bachelorette parties4. Baby showers5. Church groups6. Office parties7. Graduation parties8. Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, etc)9. Field trips10. Girl's Night Out11. Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!! When can I have a party?7 days of the week & you name the time! (subject to artist availability) How do I reserve a spot for my party?Just call us at 337-478-0955 OR email us at LakeCharles@paintingwithatwist.com Is there a deposit required? How do I choose my painting?Once we decide on an available date and time, you'll be emailed a contract and a party management link. You'll use this link to choose your painting (as well as see who's registered, make invitations, etc!) You'll have three days from the time your contract was sent to get four seats reserved and paid for, which can be done through our online calendar. *If less than 4 spots are paid for within 72 hours your private party time slot is not guaranteed. From there, we encourage you to have your guests register online or call us (337-478-0955) to make a phone credit card payment - unpaid for spots within the private party cannot be held or guaranteed.We require a 7 day cancellation notice IN WRITING, either by email or brought to the store in the event your party needs to be cancelled. How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?The sooner, the better! Depending on artist availability, a 2 week notice should be plenty of time! How many people do I need?The minimum is 12 people per private party. Our private party room holds up to 18 people. If you think you'll need more than room for 18, please let Ashley or Stephanie know when booking your party! Do you offer any discounts on large parties?In general, we don't. The advantages to the private parties at no additional cost are in the 1st question... We feel we offer an amazing service for the price we charge! CHILD PARTIES:Kid parties are super popular at Painting with a Twist! The birthday boy or girl must be turning seven through fourteen in order to receive the discounted rate.Cost: A discounted rate of $25/painter with a 12 person minimum. Adults as well as children are welcomed to paint for $25.Advantages:
- No set up (you can bring any decorations you'd like, but our studio is pretty festive already & not much is needed, if anything)
- No clean up (you don't have to clean your house before OR after!)
- Plenty of child-friendly paintings to choose from (done on the adult sized canvas!)
- Step by step instruction
- Time for cake eating, present opening, etc....the entire party can be held here!
- We gather all of the children together on the stage at the end of the party for group pictures - GREAT momentos!
- Each participant will leave with their own painting - no need for goody bags!
- You bring in whatever cake / cupcakes / drinks you'd like. The most popular choices these days are cupcakes (no cutting, boxing up left-overs, etc) and juice boxes!
- Parties can be held any day ending by 6:00pm
If you have any other questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. CCan't wait to party with you!!