Wed, Jun 19, 7:00PM
In the Ring! All Ages!
Thu, Jun 20, 2:00PM
White Wildgrass Flowers
Thu, Jun 20, 7:00PM
Fri, Jun 21, 7:00PM
Mossy Grove Date Night Set
Fri, Jun 21, 7:00PM
|View All Classes »
Laugh... Relax... Create...
If you never get 'me time'.
If you rarely see your friends.
If you are overdue for date night.
If your daily routine is...routine.
You need Painting with a Twist!
What is Painting with a Twist!? It's a little bit of paint... A little bit of wine... And a whole lot of fun!
Painting with a Twist (PWAT) is a great place to have fun with your friends, have a date night, celebrate events & holidays, or simply relax and let your hair down! It is a one of a kind, NO experience necessary, adult art session! Come in, dance, sing, paint, laugh, paint, dance, eat and drink, and paint... leave relaxed and happy!
Coming in to paint is much more than painting - it is just as much about getting time with family & friends you rarely get to be with, and time to relax and unwind from the hectic grind! You will love this experience!
What - you can't paint, or draw!? EXCELLENT - we cannot wait to meet you! Every one comes in here "claiming" they can't paint and draw, but so far everyone of them has done an amazing job! Turns out they had the ability all along and didn't know it. Could this be true for you too? Don't miss out on the fun assuming you really can't do this!
How it works:
Everyday there is a different painting on the calendar. Simply view the calendar, choose a painting you would love to paint and register online to reserve your seat for that painting. Come by yourself or invite some friends! Pre-registration requied for all classes.
The night of your class bring in your favorite beverage (and snacks if you like), and prepare to discover your inner artist! Everything else you need for an evening of fun and painting is here for you! Our artists will take you from blank 16x20 canvas to completed masterpiece step by step! All of you first timers - by the end of your session you will be surprised and become a believer!
No experience necessary! Most of our guests say they can't draw a stick figure, and are amazed at the finished product they create! It's true - you CAN paint! Besides, we don't draw stick figures at PWAT anyway!
Office Hours: (inquiries, party planning, studio tours):
- Tues-Fri: 1pm-4pm
- During All Scheduled Classes from 6:00pm - 10:00pm (see Calendar)
- By Appointment
Open Studio classes:
Our classes are open to the public and you can come alone, with a friend or with a big group! Our evening classes are reserved for artists ages 15+ unless otherwise noted! See Calendar Tab for monthly schedule of art being painted! We are a BYO sudio, so you are welcome to bring in any food and beverages you would like to enjoy during class!
Private Party classes:
Our Private Studio is FREE for your use! Plan to use the Private Studio 7 days a week from 10am-10pm for groups of 10 or more - call to check availability. When you reserve the Private Studio, you can choose the art you paint from our gallery of 3,000 pieces of artwork, have your own artist teaching your group and have the spacious party room to yourself!
Passcodes: We will provide you with a passcode for your private party if your guests are paying individually!
Note about the Calendar: On the 15th of the month, we post the next months calendar. If you "LIKE" us on Facebook, you will get a sneak peak before the calendar is posted to the public!!
Still not sure?
A picture is worth a 1,000 words... the Photo Album says it all!
Sign up for our NEWSLETTER - be in the know about specials only offered via our newsletter!
Class Prices: Pricing includes all supplies & professional instruction. We offer 2 or 3 hour paintings and the difference is in the detail of the painting. All guests must have a paid seat except during Family Day.
- $35 per person for a 2 hour class
- $45 per person for a 3 hour class
Young Artists: We have a special selection of art for our younger artists. These pieces are available for birthday parties with 10 or more, scout groups, etc. You can choose a private event for your young artist, and choose the artwork the group paints.
We have art for our young artists on the main calendar a few times a month during Family Days, ages 7+, which are alcohol free and targeted towards very young artists. During our 'All Ages' classes, ages 10+, adult beverages are allowed, and these sessions gives our young artist the opportunity to complete a more challenging piece of art!
- $25 per person for a 1.5 hour class (Select paintings perfect for our artists 7-12)
It's easy to reserve your seat:
- View our CALENDAR to see the paintings available each month!
- Choose your painting! (choosing just one is hard!)
- Click the link on the painting & sign up online to secure your seat! Please be sure to state who you are sitting with in the comments to ensure your party sits together!
That's it! On the day of your event, arrive 20 minutes before scheduled class to get your refreshments set up, and grab an apron & a seat!
Announcing our Feature the Art Teacher Art Contest!
Our contest is open to all area Art Teachers currently working in a local school! If you are not currently working with a school and want to enter, we can accept your entry provided you indicate a school that will be the recipient of the prize money if your entry wins.
Anyone interested in participating needs to email the studio and we can send you the contest details! Deadline to indicate participation is June 30th, 2013.
Contest Dates: August 30th - September 14th, 2013! More details about voting coming soon!
See our sister studio, Trinity, showing a typical day of fun at Painting with a Twist!
The possibilities to celebrate are endless! See our Party Info page for details of how you can celebrate your special event, with your own artist in a private room!
Consider your next meeting at Painting with a Twist! A meeting in the morning, cater in lunch, then painting in the afternoon is a great way to build your team!
Staff Appreciation - Reward your staff for a job well done!
Painting with a Purpose
OUR PROUDEST MOMENTS! In our ongoing commitment to give back to the community, Painting with a Twist proudly sponsors a monthly fundraising class we call Painting with a Purpose. Each Painting with a Purpose class donates 50% of the proceeds to the local non-profit 501c organization being honored that month.
The Perfect Gift that gives and gives and gives!! When they receive it, when they come in and paint with us, and when they look at their masterpiece each and every day!
GIFT CERTIFICATES make a unique gift for any occasion and are available online!
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! All classes require you reserve your seat in advance of the class time. Please sign up online to reserve your seat - Reserve My Seat. If you don't prefer to register online, please call our studio (523-229-7700) and we can assist you with reserving your seat in advance of the class time.
- REGISTER EARLY! If a class does not have sufficient registration, class may be cancelled or replaced with another painting or private party. Classes also fill up and close - don't miss out.
- ALL CLASSES - Anyone under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult, except classes noted as FAMILY DAYS or ALL AGES. All guests must have a paid seat to stay on premises during classes except Family Day classes.
Evening classes are restricted to ages 15 and older as noted: Tuesday - Thursday evenings ages 15-17 with a parent. Friday & Saturday evening ages 18 and older.
- FAMILY DAY CLASSES - We want to encourage young artists & family time!! Family Days are open to all ages, but recommended for artists 7 & up. Family Days are alcohol free events and a great way to spend time as a family.
Parents please escort the attending children of all ages inside and plan stay on the premises during the event for ages 10 & under. Parents allowed to observe without a paid seat during Family Day.
ALL AGES CLASSES - are open to all ages, but recommended for artists 10 & up. These events are an opportunity for younger artists to paint the more advanced pieces of art offered. Please be aware some of the art offered during an All Ages class may be too difficult for our youngest artists. Paid Seat required to stay on premises during All Ages Classes.
- PASSCODES: If a class requires a passcode, it means it is a closed event, not open to public registration.
- REFRESHMENTS - We have wine openers, cups and napkins for your use when you arrive - if you want to enjoy any food or beverages during your session, please feel free to bring them with you!
- S.O.S. - Didn't finish your painting, or simply want to touch it up? Once a month, artists will be available to guide you through minor finishes. Please refer to our current calendar for the next S.O.S. date.
S.O.S. is free, but a reservation is required if you are coming. Each painting you complete with us is elibible to be worked on for one S.O.S. session.
- GRATUITY - Tips are never expected, but if you have an exceptional time and feel you want to tip your artist/assistant it is acceptable to do so.
- CANCELLATIONS - More than 48 hour notice will receive a full refund. Less than 48 hours notice to as late as 2 hours prior to class start time will receive a store credit. Cancellation notice within 2 hours prior to the start of class and no shows do not receive a refund or credit.
- FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK to hear about studio events, get sneak previews of new art and our monthly calendar, participate in promotions exclusive to Facebook fans, and more!
- I-75, Exit 22, Tylersville Rd Exit - in Mason, OH.
- 2 miles East on Tylersville Rd - on the left in the Drug Mart Plaza!
- Please note GPS seems to be leading people in the wrong direction - we are east of I-75 at the corner of Snider Rd and Tylersville Rd.
There is plenty of parking conveniently in front of our studio! We are 10 minutes from West Chester, Liberty Township, Deerfield Township, Loveland, Milford, Monroe and Sharonville! Our neighbors to the north in Dayton area will find it an easy drive to the studio as well! Heck, everyone in KY just come on over too!
We are located centrally between Cincinnati, OH/Northern KY and Dayton, OH making it easy to meet friends in the middle!
When IS the last time you had THIS MUCH FUN?!
Art does not imitate, but interpret
Great things are done by a series of small tings brought together
—Vincent Van Gogh
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.