Painting With a Twist offers private parties for many different occasions, including:
- Birthday Parties
- Office Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Girls Night Out
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Team Building
- Any other reason to "party"
Benefits of a Private Party
- You get to select your own painting from our collection of over 1,400 pieces
- You can schedule your private party any day of the week where space is available
- You get a private party room and your own artist-instructor
- You pay the same price as our regular public class
- You don't set up and don't clean up... you just show up
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after class to decorate and celebrate
How to Schedule a Private Party
- You can view our online calendar to check our private party availability
- You can visit the store, call us or send us an email to reserve your party with a credit card. Regular office hours are Monday - Friday, 12:00pm - 5:00pm and during class times.
- A $150.00 non-refundable deposit with a credit card is required to reserve your date and time. This deposit is deducted from the overall cost of the party. This is not in addition to the cost for each person.
- The costs for each person depends on the painting selected. The 2 hour paintings are $35.00 per person and the 3 hour paintings are $45.00 per person. No discounts or promotions may be applied to private parties.
- You can select the art you would like to paint by browsing our online calendar or by viewing the calendars of other locations. You may also visit our store to see our book of paintings.
- The private party minimum is 10 people. We can accommodate up to 25 guests.
- If the party minimum is not met, the card on hold will be charged for the difference. For example, if 8 people attend the party, the card will be charged for 2 additional people to meet the minimum requirement.
- If a scheduled party is cancelled, you will be charged a $150.00 cancellation fee. No exceptions.
- The class will begin promptly at the scheduled time. Please have your guests arrive on time.
- Guests that choose not to participate in the class will be charged a $15.00 fee
- If your party goes over the allotted time or you would like to have additional time, we charge $50.00 for every half hour
- Painting With a Twist will provide everything needed for the class including easels, canvases, paint, brushes and aprons
- Guests may bring their own beverage and snacks of choice. Painting With a Twist will provide plastic cups and corkscrews
- We require birthday parties be for kids at least 7 years old and over
If you have any additional questions or concerns about our private parties, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message. We look forward to hosting your next private party.
Come visit us today!
It's a little bit of paint, a little bit of wine, and a WHOLE lot of fun!