Sunset at the Pass
Tue, May 21, 7:00PM
Painting with a Purpose - Literacy Council
Wed, May 22, 7:00PM
Fri, May 24, 7:00PM
Sunset on Anna Maria
Sat, May 25, 7:00PM
Tue, May 28, 7:00PM
|View All Classes »
Come see what the buzz is all about!
Uncork your inner artist! Come enjoy an evening out with friends, have a date night, celebrate a special occasion, or come alone and meet new people! Bring your favorite wine, beer, soda, snacks, etc. and have a pARTy. We also have a Keurig machine. Bring your individual coffee and enjoy coffee and canvas. We supply everything you need to complete your masterpiece, including a local artist. You will be amazed at what you can create!
You can choose from a 2 or 3 hour class. Our artists will guide you through step by step. No experience required!! Check out our calendar for class offerings.
- $35 for a 2 hour class
- $45 for a 3 hour class
- $25 for 1.5 hour (certain children's paintings)
Ready to reserve your seat:
- Check out our CALENDAR to see the paintings offered;
- Choose your favorite;
- Click the link on the painting to sign up online and secure your seat. It's that easy!
The studio will open 30 minutes before each class. Allow yourself time to check in, meet the artist, set up your refreshments and get settled in for a great experience. We supply ice, cups, plates, napkins and, of course, a cork screw.
Celebrate any occasion with your own private party. You will have your choice of paintings and a room and artist all to yourself. A minimum of 10 people Is required. See the Party Info tab for more information, or call the studio. We would love to help you with your party plans.
Consider your next meeting at Painting With A Twist. You can meet in the morning, cater in lunch, and paint in the afternoon. What a great way to bond with your team members and get everyone thinking "out of the box"! This is also a great offering for a staff appreciation day.
Painting With A Purpose:
In our ongoing commitment to give back to our community, Painting With A Twist proudly sponsors a monthly fundraiser we call Painting with a Purpose. Each Painting with a Purpose class donates 50% of the proceeds to the local non-profit 501c organization being celebrated that month. Please come out and celebrate these great organizations. Look for our monthly PWAP nights beginning in March.
Summer Art Camp:
Come for the day or, better yet, come for the week! Monday - Friday 9:00 - 1:00. For more information please call the studio at 941-822-0357. Hurry up...only 20 seats available each day.
Additional information -
- Register early so you don't miss out on your favorite painting. There is a maximum amount of participants for each class. We also reserve the right to change a class if there is not sufficient participation.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult, except the classes noted as Family Days. Evening classes are for ages 15 & up. Alcohol consumption is for adults 21 and up only.
- Family Days are 1.5 or 2 hour paintings selected for children ages 7 & up. All children 10 and under require parent supervision during the class. Family Days are alcohol free.
- S.O.S. classes are offered once a month for those wishing to work on unfinished or not quite right (according to your eye) artwork. These classes are free and will have an artist available to help you finish your piece. Please see our Calendar and register for the class.
- CANCELLATIONS - Please provide as much notice as possible if you need to cancel a class. Store credit will be issued for all cancellations. No shows will not receive a refund or credit.
Follow us on Facebook and join our email newsletter to hear about upcoming events, get sneak previews of new art and the upcoming calendar, and to particate in promotions only available to our Facebook friends.
Office - Tuesday through Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Open Studio Classes - see calendar tab for monthly schedule
Private Parties - available 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
We look forward to meeting you!!
Hope, Sheri and our awesome team of artists -- Truman, Leah, Philip, Chelsey and Jessica.