Wed, May 22, 7:00PM
Painting Raffle Night!
Fri, May 24, 7:30PM
Family Morning - Summer Petals
Sat, May 25, 10:00AM
Starry Nite in Florida
Sat, May 25, 12:00PM
Blossoms and Butterflies Set
Sat, May 25, 4:00PM
|View All Classes »
I dream to paint, then paint my dream.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED ... GPS & maps can't seem to find us ?!?!
-NOT at Duck Slough Blvd./State Road 54 (by Bonefish)
-NOT at Mitchell Ranch Plaza State Road 54/Little Road (by Target)
-YES.... We ARE at Broedell Plaza, Tractor Supply is next to us, we are west of Walmart State Road 54 in Trinity
Plan accordingly to arrive on time
It's a little bit of paint, a little bit of wine ... and a whole lot of FUN!
- Studio OFFICE Hours: Tues-Fri. 2-6pm
- Studio Open Classes: Tues.-Sat. Afternoon & Evening Sessions CHECK CALENDAR FOR SCHEDULE
- Studio Private Parites: Please check our online Calendar for availability, then call to reserve your pARTy ASAP
Welcome to Painting with a Twist - Trinity!
THIS IS FUN ART ... NOT FINE ART!
Looking for a fun night out with friends while creating your own masterpiece? We have the answer!
This is a great place to chill with your friends, relax and let us do the rest.
We take art and make it fun even for those who have never painted before.
People have said "Taking a Painting with a Twist class is better than therapy".
We are located in Broedell Plaza, on the north side of State Road 54, west of Little Road. Tractor Supply is next to us in Trinity, FL.
Open Studio Class Schedules:
- 2 hour class - $35 per person
- 3 hour class - $45 per person
- Classes are typically held Tuesday - Saturday.
- All evenings classes are for adults 17 years old and up.
- *Guests must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol at the studio*.
- Guests 7 to 17 years of age are welcome to attend any open DAY class.
- One monthly Family Day class (typically Saturday) is offered at the special rate of $25 per person. This event is open to everyone ages 7 to 107.
- S.O.S - Didn't finish your painting or simply need to tweak it? Once a month, our artists are available to assist you through your painting. The event is free, but please make a reservation so we know who is coming and the painting you want to work on. This is typically held on the first Saturday of the month.
- Times and days may vary so please check the calendar!
Here’s how it works:
1. Find a class on our calendar that fits your taste and your schedule. Simply click on "Calendar" on the left side of this screen. Choose your painting, from landscapes, abstracts and cityscapes to creative renderings of animals, iconic buildings and florals.
2. ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED:
- Click the "Reserve Online" link under the painting you like and fill in the blanks, (include any notes if you are to be seated with friends or a group.)
- Plan on arrive between 30- 15 minutes before your scheduled class begins to check-in and get situated.
- Walk-ins cannot be guaranteed a spot to paint.
- We schedule artists and plan seating based on our online reservations.
- To ensure your spot, make your reservation - it's easy!
- If a class does not meet a minimum enrollment, it may be cancelled 24 hours prior and a full store credit or refund will be issued.
- All reservations made online or in the store are non-refundable. In addition, we require a 24 hour notice for cancellation of a reservation. At the time of the cancellation, a new reservation can be made, or a store credit may be issued.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable, and may not be redeemed for any cash value.
3. Come get your paint on! You do NOT have to have a group to attend an "open" class. We have many attendees come paint solo. We are a social group that welcomes new artsy friends every day!
4. Bring your favorite people, munchies, bottle of wine or other favorite beverage. We provide the cups, napkins, paper plates and a ninja cork screw.
5. We supply the canvas, paint, brushes & aprons.
6. No experience is necessary! This is NOT serious painting, we master in FUN Art not FINE Art. Our instructors are fun and will guide you through the painting step-by-step. Brush stroke after brush stroke will bring you closer to completing your own brilliant creation. So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
At the end of the class, you will have tapped into your inner artist and created YOUR one-of-a-kind work of art!
***DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR CAMERA!*** Lots of artists like to take pics throughout the process. It's kind of cool to see the steps you take to get to your final piece of artwork!
So what are you waiting for?
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Our next month's calendar is published on the 15th of each month.
GIFT CERTIFICATES are a perfect gift for any occasion, you can order directly on line for any amount. Follow the "Gift Certificate" link on the left hand side of this page.
***PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ON ANY OF OUR OTHER PROGRAMS***
PRIVATE pARTies: Please see the PARTY INFO tab for more information on booking Private pARTies.
PAINTING WITH A PURPOSE: In our ongoing commitment to give back to the community, Painting with a Twist proudly sponsors a once a month FUNdraising class - Painting with a Purpose. 50% of the proceeds from the Painting with a Purpose class are donated to a local non-profit 501c organization.
TEAM BUILDING: What a GREAT way to bond your team!