Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your group!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can select the featured artwork from our gallery of over 5,000 paintings.
- You can schedule your private party any day of the week where a studio and an artist are available!
- You get a private party room and your own artist-instructor to provide step by step instruction.
- You don't set up or clean up...you just show up!
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated as you'd like. Hire a caterer or decorator...the possibilities are endless.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before the class time to decorate, mingle and celebrate – FREE OF CHARGE.
- You pay the same price per person as our regular public class!
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday Parties
- Girls' Night Out
- Bachelorette Parties
- Wedding/Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Office Parties
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Organization/Club Events (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, etc.)
- Field Trips
- Family or Class Reunion Event
- Community/Neighborhood Gatherings
- Holiday/Seasonal Parties
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party"
Company Team Building Events
Do you want to get paid to have FUN? Encourage your manager to schedule a team building event in our studio! Painting builds self-confidence, boosts creativity and bonds co-workers together. Plus, you'll each leave with art to decorate your home or office. We can even host your team building event during office hours. To see why Painting with a Twist is the perfect team building idea, watch our team building video and share it with your manager and co-workers.
How much does it cost?
Two Hour Sessions:
- $37 per person for standard canvas (16x20) or square canvas (12x12)
- $40 per person for tall canvas (10x30)
- $40 per person for wooden shiplap pallet (17x17) or wood cutouts (18”)
- $45 per person for pine plank wood (10x26) or (17x17.5)
- $45 per person for Rebeca Flott Arts screen art (16x20)
Three Hour Sessions:
- $57 per person for Paint Your Pet standard canvas (16x20) or square canvas (12x12)
- Any two-hour event type may be upgraded to a three-hour event (additional $10 per person)
- Kids (12 and under) parties are $27 per person for 1.5 hour session. Art must be selected from the PWAT Children's Gallery (1.5 hr) category. Our recommended minimum age is 7.
When can I have a party?
- 7 days of the week and you name the time (10:00 am -10:00 pm), subject to studio and artist availability.
- All guests must be at least 15 years of age for events after 6:00 PM Sunday – Thursday.
- All guests must be at least 18 years of age (Adults Only) for events after 6:00 PM Friday and Saturday.
- Family events or events with small children (minimum age 7) may be scheduled during the daytime or early afternoon.
How to Schedule a Private Party?
- Our calendar often shows when the private studio is booked, but often times there are events planned not showing on the calendar. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at 734.662.7928 with your selected date/time and we'll confirm if your party time is available.
- To reserve your selected date/time, you must sign and return the Private Party Agreement. In addition, a valid credit card is required. Your individual reservation will be charged to verify the credit card when you return the Agreement.
- Once you have selected your date and secured it with the signed Agreement and initial reservation payment, your event will appear on our calendar.
- There is a TWO WEEK cancellation policy. A $200.00 cancellation fee will be charged if less than TWO WEEKS notice of cancellation is given for a private event.
- For events booked with less than a 7 day notice, the FULL event minimum is required at the time of booking (e.g. Children's Party $270, Standard 2 Hour = $370). This amount is non-refundable.
What else do I need to know?
- The private party minimum is 10 people.
- If the party minimum is not met, the credit card on hold will be charged for the difference. For example, if only 8 people attend the party, the card will be charged for 2 additional people to meet the minimum requirement.
- We can accommodate up to 20 guests in our smaller studio and up to 42 guests in our larger studio.
- All guests must be at least 15 years of age for events after 6:00 PM Sunday – Thursday. All guests must be at least 18 years of age (adults) for events after 6:00 PM Friday and Saturday.
- Family events or events with small children may be scheduled during the daytime or early afternoon.
- The class will begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Painting with a Twist will provide everything needed for the session including easels, canvases, paint, brushes and aprons!
- You are welcome to cater or bring any party food and/or beverages you would like to enjoy during your session. Beverages are limited to soft drinks, beer and/or wine ONLY. Absolutely no hard liquor or liqueurs permitted. ID required.
- We DO NOT provide ice, plates, or eating utensils.
How soon should I schedule my party?
- The sooner, the better! Private event dates book very early!
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
- Once your private event is booked, you will be granted access to view our gallery of beautiful artwork. It is a blast to search for just the right painting for your group!
What’s an OPEN PARTY?
- Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! Sign up your small group in a regular/public class. Let us know and we will set up a VIP section for your group. No contract required.
We look forward to celebrating with you!! :)