COVID-19 Policy Update
To maintain the health and safety for our guests and staff we have taken all safety precautions suggested by the CDC Guidelines and require that you do the same.
1. Masks will be required by all staff and guests. If you do not have a face covering, we will have a limited number of disposable masks available for a minimum fee.
2. Maintain 6ft social distance.
3. Hand washing and sanitation station.
4. We are only allowed 25% capacity in our studio; therefore, it is necessary for you to pre-register online to save a seat. We will not take reservations at the door.
5. In order for us to host a public class we will require a minimum of 8 paid registrations no less than 24-hour prior to the event.
6. We must strictly adhere to the 2-hour or 3-hour time schedule. You and your guests will be allowed to enter the studio 15 minutes prior to the class after having your touchless temperature taken. The class will abruptly end at the scheduled time and there will be 10 minutes to gather your things and exit the premises so that we can take the same safety precautions for our next group.
7. Absolutely No Alcohol or beverages of any kind may be brought into the studio for any reason.
8. Brentwood’s Bar will be open using disposable cups only.
9. You may bring in light snacks, but it must be limited to small individual prepackaged foods. You will have to provide disposable plates, napkins and flatware for your guests.
10. Please be conscious of the fact that we are working at only 25% capacity and trying to serve the greatest number of guests and get our employees back to work. We are not able to offer as many classes, so that we can extend our turn around time between them for additional sanitizing. What you bring into the studio must be disposed of properly. We will need to end the event at the precise time and there will be limited time for you to gather your belongings and leave the premises.
We are taking this unprecedented pandemic very seriously and respect that you do too. Thank you in advance for your assistance and understanding.