Book a Painting Party
Complete the form below and we will respond ASAP.
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your group!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You choose the painting from 18,000+ paintings for 1.5 hour classes for ages 7 - 14 or 2 hour classes for ages 15 and up!
- You'll have your room to yourself with your own private Artist providing you step by step instruction.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before and after the class time to decorate, mingle and celebrate – FREE OF CHARGE.
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week- subject to artist availability.
How do I book my party?
Simply fill out our Private Party Request form, found online under our “Request Party” selection.
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 15 guests. All 15 seats are required to be paid for 1 week prior to the event!
- The maximum number of guests is in 24 our main studio due to Covid Restrictions.
- A signed contract and 3 seat deposit is required before the date you want is secured.
- After booking we will send you a link that will open up our entire Gallery of Art to you!
- When hosting a bridal event with us THE BRIDE PAINTS FREE as the 16th guests, with the minimum of 15 paid seats!!
- We can make your party available on our calendar so that your guests may register and pay ahead of time. Just ask and we will get you set up!
- There is a 14 day cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited if less than a 14 day notice of cancellation is given. The Host is responsible to pay the difference one week prior to the event if the minimum of 15 people isn't met.
- Each person present in studio must have a paid seat.
- Minimum age to attend any private event is 7. They must have an adult in charge of them and a paid seat!
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to event require minimum required seats (15) paid IN FULL at the time of booking. No deposit due.
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
- The host will forfeit the 3 seat deposit, for cancellation due to loss of potential party booking.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring finger foods. Please do not bring in food that requires a fork and knife as it will interfere with your ability to hold a brush! WINE, BEER and CHAMPAGNE are welcome. NO HARD ALCOHOL is allowed in our studio. No exceptions.
- We have plastic wine glasses, ice buckets, and wine openers available for your use. We do not have ice.
What’s an open party?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! Sign up your small group in a regular scheduled class. Let us know and we will set up a VIP section for your group. No contracts, no hassles.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
Want to host a private party? Call us or text "PARTY" to our studio number 803-661-9711! We look forward to hosting you and your friends!