Book a Painting Party
Complete the form below and we will respond ASAP.
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your group!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You choose the painting from 6000+ paintings (we have 1.5 hour, 2 hour or 3 hour classes).
- You'll have your room to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instruction.
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated as you'd like. Hire in a caterer, a decorator...the possibilities are endless.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before and after the class time to decorate, mingle and celebrate – FREE OF CHARGE.
- It’s the same price as a regular class!
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am-10pm), subject to artist availability.
When viewing our calendar, you will see slots that are already booked. They will have a time slot and titled "Private Party" If you would like to have a party during a time that is not listed, please contact the store.
How do I book my party?
Talk to us during class, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us, or fill out our Private Party Request form, found online under our “Request Party” selection.
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 15 guests.
- The maximum number of guests is in 48 our main studio and 24 in our private party room. For large groups over 48 people, both rooms can be used.
- A deposit is required of 3 seats and may be applied to reservations.
- After booking we will send you a link that will open up our entire Gallery of Art to you!
- When hosting a bridal event with us THE BRIDE PAINTS FREE with the minimum of 15 paid seats!!
- You can request your favorite artist and we will do our absolute best to make sure that they teach or assist at your event!
- We can make your party available on our calendar so that your guests may register and pay ahead of time. Just ask and we will get you set up!
- Charges will be $25/person for a 1.5 hour kid’s party, $35/person for a 2 hour party or $45/person for a 3 hour party. The party spokesperson/host will reserve the desired day & time with a 3 seat deposit on a credit card.
- There is a 14 day cancellation notice: Deposit will be forfeited and an additional 3 seats will be charged on the credit card if less than a 14 day notice of cancellation is given. Deposit will also be used if the minimum of 15 people isn't met at the time of the party.
- Each person present in studio must have a paid seat.
Two weeks prior to event:
- The minimum paid # of reservations (15) is DUE.
- Deposit may be refunded due to party cancellation or party may be changed to an open registration.
- Individual reservation payments may be refunded.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to event require minimum required seats (15) paid IN FULL at the time of booking. No deposit due.
- You will be charged for the minimum number of people (15) if the attendance does not meet the required number.
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
- The host will be charged an additional $105 for cancellation due to loss of potential party booking.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event. We have plastic wine glasses, ice buckets, and wine openers.
- Feel free to decorate the room with balloons, photos, flowers and the like!
What’s an open party?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! Sign up your small group in a regular scheduled class. Let us know and we will set up a VIP section for your group. No contracts, no hassles.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
Want to host a private party? Call us or text "PARTY" to our studio number 803-661-9711! We look forward to hosting you and your friends!