About this class
This is a PRIVATE ART PARTY -WooHoo! They get the private room, and got to pick their own art!
If you are interested in hosting a private event, please contact us 937-331-8340 or email@example.com!
Information is available on our website under the Private Party tab as well!
GUESTS INVITED TO THIS PARTY here is what you need to know:
* You must have a paid seat for the class prior to the event date - no observers allowed without a reservation.
* Class begins PROMPTLY at start time indicated for your painting! You need to arrive at least 10 minutes before the class start time indicated above! Late arrivals may not be allowed to paint.
* We welcome you as much as 30 minutes before the start of class to enjoy some food, drink and socialize with friends if you want before you 'smock up' for the fun!
* Please contact your hostess/event organizer for any specific details regarding this event.
* You must be 21 yrs. old to consume alcoholic beverages in our studio.
Cancellation Policy applies for this class and can be found on website.
Get notified the next time we schedule this painting!
Paint this artwork at your own private event
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY: The following is our cancellation policy for both Public and Private event guests. To cancel a reservation, please call 937-331-8340. Please leave a message with class name and reservation name if you reach our voice mail! 24 hours or more from your reservation class time, a full refund will be issued upon request. 24 hours or less from your reservation class time, a studio credit will be issued for your reservation fee. 4 hours or less from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued. Please let us know if you are not able to attend so we can offer your seat to someone else. Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host. Guests of a Private Event are subject to our standard cancellation policy. Paint Your Pet reservations will receive a studio credit only when cancelling within 3 days of the event. Painting with a Purpose does not allow refunds or studio credit within 24 hours of event to benefit the charity being honored in the event.
Beer/Wine/Soft Drinks and food refreshments are welcome - no hard alcohol allowed (no exceptions please) - we only serve paint water! Cups and Bottle Openers available for your use.
Please observe the age restrictions listed in the description of this class - age policy is strictly enforced. Younger guests may be restricted from certain classes & Friday/Saturday evenings are 18+ only.