Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art…Feels like Fun!!!
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, or any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
Why book a Private Party?
- You can choose the painting taught from over 10,000+ paintings (some are 1.5 hour, 2 hour, and some are 3 hour classes).
- You'll have the place to yourself with your own private instructor providing you step by step instruction.
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated that you'd like.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before and up to 15 minutes after the class time to decorate, mingle, take pictures and celebrate – FREE OF CHARGE.
- It’s the same price as a regular class!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (11am-10pm), subject to artist availability.
How do I book my party?
Just call us at 313.558.9740 or email your request to Studio231@paintingwithatwist.com.
At the time of booking:
We require a minimum of 10 painters, 15 painters minimum during prime times and can accommodate up to 30 for your private party! Private parties can either be booked for a two-hour session at $37.00 per person or a three-hour session at $47.00 per person. Children’s parties, age 7-12, can be booked at $27.00 per person for a 1.5-hour session if the painting selection is chosen from PWAT’s 1.5 hour (12 and under) category.
You can also request your favorite artist, and we will do our best to make sure that they work your event. Submit the form below and we will get back to you right away! Note: Your party is not officially booked until your deposit is collected and party contract is sent back in.
Parties reserved more than 7 days prior to party date require a $74.00 non-refundable deposit for a 2 hour class or $94 non-refundable deposit for a 3 hour. If reserved less than fourteen (7) days prior to the party date there is a $250, $350 or $450 non-refundable deposit required (depending upon your party session). This deposit will be applied to the cost of the party.
We have a 14 day cancellation policy. Cancellation within 14 days will have a charge of $150 plus the loss of deposit.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink (alcohol must adhear to our alcohol policy), Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks. Have the refreshments suit your event.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copyright protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
What’s an open party?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! You have an option:
- Sign up your small group in a regular scheduled class. When you register have your guests put down your name in the notes section.
How soon should I schedule my party?
- The sooner, the better! Once you’ve chosen your date and secured it with the signed contract and deposit, it will be put on the calendar.
How do I know which painting I can choose for my Party?
- Once your Private Party is booked, an invitation to our on-line gallery is generated and a link will be e-mailed to you to view our painting selections
For the Kiddies!
- Kids 1.5 hour parties are discounted at $27/person. Art must be selected from the PWAT Kid’s 1.5hr category. Minimum age is 7 to paint.
*All parties require a Minimum of 10 people, 15 people minimum during prime time hours.
*Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified via e-mail and refunded.