10.5x26 Wood Plank Board
8x24 Wooden Board
10.5x47 Porch Leaner
VIRTUAL or DIY @ HOME KIT
- All Ages
This event is no longer accepting online reservations.
About This Event
Due to the new City & State COVID restrictions, we are now offering options for classes.
~ ~ ~ Options for attendance are **VIRTUAL** or **DIY Take Home Kit**
1) VIRTUALLY via Zoom - The zoom session will take place at the date & time indicated above. You are reserving a spot for that specific time. These Zoom sessions are not recorded.
* You MUST have a computer, internet connection in order to participate.
* You MUST pick up a Virtual paint kit the day of the Zoom session.
Kits will be ready 3 hours before the event starts. Prior arrangements can be made to pickup kits earlier. Enter details in "Special Request" section. Kits will include most materials needed to participate & zoom link. There is no delivery of kits.
2) #DIY HOME KIT - You are purchasing a painting kit that can be done in the safety of your home anytime you want. You do not need a computer or internet and do not have to log in at the time of the event.
The paint kit includes written instructions on how to complete the painting on your own time. The kit can be picked up 3 hours before the class starts.
MINIMUMS & CUTOFF:
1) We have a six (6) painter minimum for a class to take place. If we do not meet the minimum the class will be canceled and you will have the option of receiving a full refund or moving your reservation to another class at this studio only.
2) On-Line reservations cutoff is three (3) hours before class starts. Please book early in order to guarantee a seat in this class. Reservations and payment online or via phone are required to guarantee your reservation.
NEW CANCELATION / REFUND POLICY
Due to City & State COVID-19 restrictions, elevating COVID-19 threat level to RED, we will be unable to offer any refunds or store credits for Virtual classes, or DIY Take-Home Kits. Please be aware if you book a reservation it is FINAL. NO REFUNDS or STORE CREDIT will be issued.
Age PolicyThis event is all ages
What to bring
We serve all beer, wine, & non-alcoholic drinks at our Bomber Bar. Per Colorado Law: It is a criminal violation to bring any type of alcohol onto these alcohol licensed premises per CRS 12-47-901(h)(l), The Liquor Code. Please bring Valid ID with you.
- Refrigerator available
- Ice is provided
- Cups are provided
Can't make it to this event, but love the artwork? We will notify you the next time we schedule it! Just enter your email below. We will not use this email for any marketing purposes.
Customer Consent to Use Online Credit Card Payment for Purchase
In order to purchase Painting with a Twist products and services online or on your mobile device with a credit card, we need your consent. Your consent permits the charge to your credit card, and prevents disputes and chargebacks without just cause, in addition to mitigating the risk for fraudulent charges. This Painting with a Twist online credit card use consent applies to Painting with a Twist's mobile and online products and services, and all disclosures, notices, receipts, statements, and terms and conditions related to our products and services that you electronically access. You agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete email address and other contact information related to this purchase and your Painting with a Twist online account.
NEW CANCELATION / REFUND POLICY as of November 20, 2020
Due to City & State COVID-19 restrictions, elevating COVID-19 threat level to RED, we will be unable to offer any refunds or store credits for Virtual classes, or DIY Take-Home Kits.
Please be aware if you book a reservation it is FINAL! NO REFUNDS or STORE CREDIT will be issued.
Painting with a Twist-LoDo reserves the right to change the artist, postpone the class, or cancel a class for unforeseen circumstances. Classes with insufficient enrollment may be canceled by our studio 6-12 hours before class starts. We require a minimum number of painters for the class to be a go. Customers will be notified in advance if a class has to be canceled due to low attendance and full refunds will be issued.