If you’re in the mood for something new and exciting...look no further. Inspired by the idea of hydrating, nourishing, and amping yourself up for game day, this fruity sangria will transport you to a place between summer and fall where weekends are filled with promise and FOOTBALL! Make everyone happy and whip up a batch of this creamsicle-inspired Sangria with a sweet and tangy fusion of summer and fall fruits. It’s perfect to satiate any palate with a refreshing zing. Game Day Sangria isn’t just for afternoons before the big game, it’s DELICIOUS enough to make for your next Twist South Side event. There’s no better way to celebrate a girl’s night out than a paintbrush in one hand and a Game Day Sangria in the other.
- 1 Bottle White Wine (choose your favorite!)
- 1 Cup Vanilla Vodka
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Punnet Strawberries
- 2 Pears
- Crushed Ice
- Fill pitcher with crushed ice.
- Add wine, vodka, and juice. Stir.
- Slice oranges and pears into quarters.
- Slice strawberries into halves.
- Add fruit into pitcher mixture.
- Serve in wine glasses, making sure to scoop fruit out into each cup!