Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Take Home Kits
- Paint your Pets
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- Select your own art! We’ll email you a link that will give you access to our library of over 8,000 paintings! You will be able to choose from 2 hour standard ($40-$48person) (See additional info for Kids Parties below)
- Schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You will have your own private party room and artist-instructor.
- Custom Invitations! Upon request you will receive custom digital or printed invitations, specially made by our marketing coordinator for your event.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You can use the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Additional hour can be purchased for $75 (one time fee)
- We provide all of the art supplies as well as cups, napkins and corkscrews.
- Bring all of your favorite snacks and beverages!
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our Main Party Room can accommodate a maximum of 48 guests.
Our Private Party Room can accommodate a maximum of 16 guests.
Minimum number of painters: 8 during the weekend (Friday – Sunday) and 5 during the week (Monday – Thursday).
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 10 regardless of the day of the week.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card and a minimum seat deposit. If host cancels within 14 days, a cancellation fee will be charged to the card on file. We recommend booking a private party with as much advance notice as possible, as our calendar fills up quickly. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host may instead pay with one payment for the party guests.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, sports team, dance class, or just for fun! Kids love painting here (and they might love our dance breaks and silly games even more!)
Kids Parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday and Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call or email for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process and make your party planning a breeze!
Studio: (330) 768-7373
Adrian Miller - Event Coordinator / Owner: (330) 319 - 5141