Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on 16" x 20" canvas and teach the class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
Our studio sells alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages along with light snacks. Remember you are painting most of the time so food can add complexity to the fun!
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang!
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day classes are intended for ages 6 and up.
- All Ages classes are intended for ages 10 and up.
- Teen & Up classes are intended for ages 13 and up.
- Evening classes are for adults 18 and older.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family Day class.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
Studio Notification = Email, Voice Mail or Phone conversation within the times identified below.
- If you notify the studio more than 48 hours from your reservation date, a full refund minus $2 (credit card company processing fees) will be issued upon request.
- If you notify the studio 24 less from your reservation date a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future class.
- If you NO SHOW, credit may be issued at the descretion of management upon recieving notification from the customer.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast! There are other paying customers who signed up to paint, not to wait on someone else. So please be on time. This is not the place you want to be “Fashionably Late” even for you own party; we have a strict starting time.