Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 4000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Hosts of parties receive a $35 gift certificate for a future class! (optional but recommended)
We provide all of the art supplies. Guests may bring their snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Alcohol must be purchased in our studio.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
The Van Gogh Room can accommodate a maximum of 36 guests.
The Picasso Room can accommodate a maximum of 28 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 28.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 12.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 15 regardless of the day of the week.
Don't have a group of 12? Be our VIP!
You still get to pick the painting, but parties are held Monday through Thursday and Friday before 5pm, with a minimum of 7 painters. Classes are left open to the public, but we save you the best seats in the house. VIP parties must be booked 14 days in advance.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 14 day cancellation policy. We charge a $105 deposit. If the party is cancelled within 14 days, deposit will be forfeited. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 or 2 hour art with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call TBA or email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!