Painting with a Twist FAQ
How Do I pick an Event?
- Do you want to PARTY? Pick a weekend evening event where the attendance size is larger, the music is LOUD, and the vibe is a CLUB atmosphere. We party more than we paint on the weekends, so bring your party hat and get ready to meet new friends. We highly recomment UBER of LYFT for weekend nights! Just sayin...
- Do you want to RELAX? Pick a week night or weekend afternoon event where we focus more on the art and listen to popular tunes.
- Do you want to Paint and Zone out? Sign up for any of our weekday mid afternoon events. We focus more on technique and art instruction with easy listening tunes. Ask about our package price for 5 or more events per month. Package pricing is available only on events starting before 5pm on weekdays.
- Do you want to bring your kids? Pick an event in the Family Studio. See age requirements below.
What's the Age Requirement?
- BAR STUDIO: 21+ with ID. Bar service is provided. NO BYOB.
- FAMILY STUDIO: 7years and Up. NO INFANTS OR TODDLERS ALLOWED.
NO BAR SERVICE.
Can I drop off my kids to paint?
- All Children MUST be accompanied by an adult during the entire event.
Do I also have to buy an adult seat for my child to attend?
- No. Adult seat purchase is not required.
- Parents can sit with their child ONLY if there are seats available.
- Parents cannot share a canvas with their child.
How do I sign up?
- See Events Calendar on our home page to find a painting that fits your taste and your schedule. Click on the painting and follow instructions to reserve your seat. All reservations are required to be made online, and a credit card payment is required for all reservations. If you are joining friends, please indicate who you want to be seated with. You will receive a confirmation email with important information regarding your event. Please read the cancellation policy.
How much does this cost?
- 2 Hour painting events are anywhere from $25.00 - $35.00
- 3 Hour painting events are anywhere from $45.00 - $65.00
- Click on the painting of your choice to see the price per person
Can you save my spot until I pay at the studio instead?
- All seats must be paid for online no later than 30 minutes prior to start of event. The studio needs to know you're coming so we can prepare your seat, supplies, and any seating requests. If you cannot pay online, please be at the studio 30-minutes early to pay for your seat. We will do our best, but cannot guarantee walk-in reservations.
I have no art skills! How do I know which class is easy or hard?
- Have no fear; we are Fun Art, not fine art! This is an entertainment experience where you take part in recreating a beautiful painting with step by step instructions from one of our fabulous artists in a fun, relaxed, and light-hearted environment.
- No experience or skills are required.
What should I expect?
- Weekday afternoons and week nights are more slow paced and relaxed. These are good options if you just want to chill for a few hours and do something fun.
- Weekends are more high energy with exciting music, singing, dancing, and party atmosphere. It gets very loud and lively on the weekends, so be prepared to pARTy!
What should I bring?
- A postitive attitude, enthusiasm, and some Hakuna Matata! This is where adults come to relax, paint a little, drink a little, and completely let it go!
- Bring your ID to prove your over 21 years of age. Expect to get carded even if you're well over 21 years of age!
Can I bring my own wine?
- We are a licensed #ArtBar featuring popular wine and beer selections offered at exclusive Happy Hour prices for our guests. No outside beverage of any kind is permitted into the studio, including water. Drink purchase is not required, and we do offer soft beverages, soda, bottled water, and coffee as additional options. Visit the home page for complete bar menu. Free water cups are provided upon request.
Why are your bar prices so low?
- Our guests are always pleasantly surprised by our bar prices! It's our goal to make sure you enjoy your visit without breaking the bank! Our bar menu features a light-hearted selection of popular wines, beers, and champagne drinks that help to enhance the creative experience.
Do you sell food or snacks?
- We have a limited supply of snacks such as potato chips and cookies for sale.
- You are welcome to bring any food or snack. Please keep it small and portable. Also, please bring your own plates, utensils and condiments as we do not carry any food-service items. We cannot guarantee a food table during our weekend events.
- If you require a food table, please email the studio in advance.
What should I wear?
- There is a high possibility for paint splatters and wine spills, so dress for comfort and a little mess. We provide cubbies for your bags and belongings.
Can I come by myself or do I have to be in a group or party?
- Of course you can come by yourself! Let us know if you're just wanting some "me" time, or if you want to meet new people and mingle!
- This is also a fun and safe place to meet a new date, or get together with old friends.
Do you groupon or offer discounts?
- No. Groupons are for events held inside a restaurant or sports bar. We don't recomment painting inside a restaurant or sports bar. It has wierd seating, poor lighting, and designed to serve food and watch a game on TV. It's not an ideal place for #ArtEntertainment.
- Instead of gimmicky coupons, we feature a free rewards program where you earn points with each reservation and receive immediate discounts good towards your future reservations. Click HERE to read more about our rewards program and sign up!
What is your Refund/Cancellation Policy?
- NO REFUNDS will be issued for cancellations or no-shows. Painting With a Twist is considered a live event and all sales are final regardless of circumstances. A store credit good for 90 days is available only in you notify the studio by email no less than 48 hours in advance by email. There are absolutely no exceptions to the refund/cancellation policy. Please check traffic and road conditions prior to your scheduled event in order to ensure timely arrival. If you are late to the class you may not be allowed to paint and your payment will be forfeited.
- Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes Registrants will be notified by email and refunds will be processed immediately.
~Here is some additional information~
Event Pictures and Videos Disclaimer
We take a lot of pictures and videos of our painting parties for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media promotions. If you do not want to be included in such pictures, please advise a member of the staff upon arrival. If we inadverdently include you in a social media picture, please contact the studio and we will be happy to remove it upon your request.
Gift cards are available for purchase directly online or in our studio! They are a perfect gift for any occasion!
Private Events or Corporate Team Building
Please see the Party Info Tab for more information on booking a private party. Corporate Team Building; Girl's Night Out; Date Night; Bunco Group; Bachelorette Celebration; Birthday Parties; Showers; Graduations; Office Party; Bunco groups, and more! Painting with a twist is a fun, unique opportunity for any of your group party needs. Party studio available 7 days a week.
Painting with a Purpose Fundraisers
Painting With A Purpose offers the most popular and generous fundraising opportunity available in our community. Our mission is to partner with a local charitable organization with URGENT NEEDS, and raise awareness and financial assistance for their cause. In this endeavor, it is our priority to find organizations that assist people and animals who are at risk for abuse or becoming homeless, and can benefit the most from immediate and life-altering assistance. We offer a fun activity that allows the organization's supporters to socialize and network in a social and creative environment. In order to qualify as a PWAP partner, your organization must be able to submit a portfolio including extensive financial information. Please inquire by email.
We are conveniently located next to the 405 Freeway, at the Goldenwest exit. Parking is free, plentiful, and directly in front of the studio!