Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 4000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
- Hosts of parties receive a $35 gift certificate for a future class! (optional but recommended)
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests can enjoy Beer, wine and beverages that we serve at our Bar.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Main Room can accommodate a maximum of 50 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 25.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 10.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 15 regardless of the day of the week.
Cancellation Policy [Optional, Recommended]
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a One day cancellation policy. We do not charge deposits, but the credit card will be charged a $100 cancellation fee if less than One Day notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Private Party Availability
Please call TBA or email@example.com for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!