17.5x17 Wood Plank Board
Painting w/a Purpose for Habitat for Humanity!
- favorite Painting with a Purpose Event
- Jackie Mccluskey
This event is no longer accepting online reservations.
About This Event
Come out and Paint with a Purpose! 50% of the proceeds will benefit the Northeast Texas Habitat for Humanity, AND you get to take your beautiful painting home with you!
We kindly request no gift certificates for this event.
* THIS CLASS OPEN TO: See age policy above.
* PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Everyone needs to be registered for class prior to arrival. No walk in registrations or observers allowed at class time. You will receive an email confirmation if properly registered. If you choose not to pay online, please call our studio to make payment by phone (903-236-8585) or visit our studio in person for payment.
* PWAT Cancellation Policy applies to all classes: A refund or store credit will be given for individuals cancelling with at least 24 hours notice prior to event. *All refunds are subject to a $5 administration fee.* "No shows" and less than 24 hours notice will not be issued store credit or refunds. Groups of 5 or more must cancel 3 days before the date of the class. (Please leave a voice message if calling after hours, 903-236-8585).
* WHAT TO BRING:
You are welcome to bring in light snacks and drinks to enjoy during class (limited to Beer/Wine/Pouch Mixes)! Cups & Wine Openers available for your use! **No Hard Alcohol Allowed, No Exceptions Please**
* CLASS TIME: Class begins PROMPTLY at class start time! You can arrive up to 30 minutes in advance to socialize before you 'smock up' for the fun! Guests more than 15 minutes late may not be allowed to begin and lose reservation fee.
* SITTING WITH FRIENDS: Simply choose ONE person from your group & have everyone state they are sitting with that person in the special request box - we do our best to group everyone together if requested in advance! No seat changes promised at class time.
* You must be 21 yrs. old to consume alcoholic beverages in our studio.
Ages 15 and up welcome with adults over 21. Ages 5 and up and 12 and up events are marked in the event title.
What to bring
Bring your own Wine and Beer
- Refrigerator available
- Please bring your own ice
- Please bring your own cups
Can't make it to this event, but love the artwork? We will notify you the next time we schedule it! Just enter your email below. We will not use this email for any marketing purposes.
Customer Consent to Use Online Credit Card Payment for Purchase
In order to purchase Painting with a Twist products and services online or on your mobile device with a credit card, we need your consent. Your consent permits the charge to your credit card, and prevents disputes and chargebacks without just cause, in addition to mitigating the risk for fraudulent charges. This Painting with a Twist online credit card use consent applies to Painting with a Twist's mobile and online products and services, and all disclosures, notices, receipts, statements, and terms and conditions related to our products and services that you electronically access. You agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete email address and other contact information related to this purchase and your Painting with a Twist online account.
We understand that the current health and safety of the public may require last minute cancellations for in-studio experiences. Please note, no persons may enter the studio if they feel ill, have a fever, or have been in contact with those known to have COVID-19. If you need to cancel your reservation, we ask for as much notice as possible. If you are cancelling within 24 hours of the event, a store credit will be issued for future use. To receive a refund, we kindly ask for a 48 hour+ notice of cancellation. Please note, NO SHOWS without contact will not receive store credit or a refund. **All refunds are subject to a $5 administration fee.** Less than 24 hours notice and "No Calls/No Shows" WILL NOT be issued store credit, refunds, or a transfer - you forfeit your payment. Groups of 5 or more must cancel 3 days (72 hours) before the date of the class to receive a refund or store credit, otherwise payments will be forfeited.