*FAMILY FUN* Ages 5+! Stay Wild
- Ages 5 and up
- stars Family Day
- Alex Lichty
About This Event
Please read the following details for this class, policies strictly enforced:
* THIS CLASS OPEN TO: Ages 5 and up are welcome! Parents are able to stay and paint with a paid reservation or drop off children.
* PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Everyone needs to be registered for class prior to arrival. No walk in registrations allowed at class time. You will receive an email confirmation if properly registered. If you choose not to pay online, please call our studio to make payment by phone (903-236-8585) or visit our studio in person for payment.
* WHAT TO BRING:
You are welcome to bring in light snacks and drinks to enjoy during class.
* CLASS TIME: Class begins PROMPTLY at class start time! You can arrive up to 15 minutes in advance to socialize before you 'smock up' for the fun! Guests more than 15 minutes late may not be allowed to begin and lose reservation fee.
* SITTING WITH FRIENDS: Simply choose ONE person from your group & have everyone state they are sitting with that person in the special request box - we do our best to group everyone together if requested in advance! No seat changes promised at class time.
* Alcohol is not allowed to be consumed in this class.
* PWAT Cancellation Policy applies to all classes: Refunds will only be made in the form of store credits ONLY. If you cancel 24 hours in advance you can receive store credit for the class which will be sent to you via email as long as we are notified AT LEAST 24 hours in advance to be able to offer your seat to another customer. All no shows will forfeit their payment and option for a store credit. "No shows" or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will not be issued store credit.
Age PolicyAges 5 and up are welcome to paint! Parents are able to stay and paint, observe, or drop off children.
What to bring
Bring your own Wine and Beer for Adult events marked "Ages 15+" in event description. NO Alcohol allowed in events titled "Ages 5+" or "Ages 12+" events.
- Refrigerator available
- Please bring your own ice
- Please bring your own cups
Can't make it to this event, but love the artwork? We will notify you the next time we schedule it! Just enter your email below. We will not use this email for any marketing purposes.
Customer Consent to Use Online Credit Card Payment for Purchase
In order to purchase Painting with a Twist products and services online or on your mobile device with a credit card, we need your consent. Your consent permits the charge to your credit card, and prevents disputes and chargebacks without just cause, in addition to mitigating the risk for fraudulent charges. This Painting with a Twist online credit card use consent applies to Painting with a Twist's mobile and online products and services, and all disclosures, notices, receipts, statements, and terms and conditions related to our products and services that you electronically access. You agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete email address and other contact information related to this purchase and your Painting with a Twist online account.
Refunds will only be made in the form of store credits. Once you purchase a seat to an event, we are unable to refund back to your card, or issue you a check or cash.
If you cancel 24 hours in advance you can receive store credit for the class which will be sent to you via email as long as we are notified AT LEAST 24 hours in advance to be able to offer your seat to another customer. All no shows will forfeit their payment and option for a store credit. "No shows" or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will not be issued store credit. Groups of 5 or more must cancel 3 days before the date of the class to receive store credit. (Leave a voice message if calling after hours, 903-236-8585). Please arrive on time! If you are 15 minutes late or more to the event you may not be allowed to paint and your payment and credit will be forfeited.