Why book a Painting Party?
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 8000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings.
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 15 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies,you just have to bring cutleries, plates,cups, ice and serving utensils. You and your guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice or you may have your event catered.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Cha Cha Cha studio accommodate a maximum of 40 guests.
Samba studio can accommodate a maximum of 24 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday is 15.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 12
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 15 regardless of the day of the week.
There is a 14 day cancellation policy. The host's credit card will be charged a $150 cancellation fee if less than 14 days notice of cancellation is given. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Private Party Availability:
Please call 609-724-4918 or email email@example.com for availability. I am happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
Beatrix Luch, Studio Owner