What happened to January? We don't have time to figure that out becaue February is here!! We are excited about celebrating Valentine's Day with you. We love all holidays but this one is always special. We have some tips for you to insure you make it the Best Valentine's Weekend Ever! We will help you make it one to REMEMBER!!
5 Tips for the Best Valentine's Weekend Ever!
1) Plan Ahead- Make it a weekend event or a week long event!!! No one said you have to celebrate Valentine's Day on Valentine's Day. Why cram everything into one night when it would be much more memorable to spread it out? Make your reservations for A Paint Date one night and dinner reservations for the other! We have 'love-themed' classes all week so that you have options to choose from. You will Paint a canvas and your partner will paint a canvas and when they come together, they form one complete painting.
2) Fun Art, Not Fine Art - Our artists gives step-by-step instructions to insure that your painting set will turn out terrific and tend to be entertaining as well. There will be other couples there so MEN, you won't be the only man in the room. Music is always playing and the room is full of laughter and fun.
3) Items to Bring - The studio is BYOB so DON't FORGET THE WINE We will provide the CHOCOLATE and the cups for your drinks. The CHOCOLATE and WINE are the sparkle glue that holds it all together. You are also welcome to bring snacks (grapes, cheese, crackers, etc).
4) Don't Be Late- Booking is the first step to a memorable evening and bringing the must haves is a vital part of the fun. You must know how to get to the studio so you aren't late! Nothing ruins a Date Night like showing up and already being behind. From 635, take the Town East exit and turn west (oppostie of Town East Mall). Once you get to the light at Gus Thomasson, turn left. We will be in a strip center with blue awnings. There is a Phat Wings at the end of our center.
5) Make It Matter - Since LOVE is a verb, action is required. Show your special someone that you LOVE them!! Say the right thing, open the door for them, plan ahead, buy them a little something special....women don't have to have diamonds...they just want you to know you took the time to pick them out a little something. MAKE IT MATTER!!
Now get busy and make this the most Memorable Valentine's Day ever. Plan ahead and make your reservations before the the seats are gone. Make a trip to the store and pick up the things needed to make the evening special. Give yourself enough time to BE ON TIME. Keep your wits about you as you Make it Matter as you SHOW that special someone that you have put thought into making this Valentine's Day the best one EVER!