Painting with a Twist FAQ
What is Painting with a Twist?
Painting with a Twist is a fun art studio for anyone interested in painting! In our classes we use acrylic paints on multiple mediums to include canvas (16" x 20", 12" x 12", 24" x 36"), wine glasses, mini easels, and wood cutouts. We teach each class step by step through the specific painting of the day. Most of our guests have no painting experience and all of them have great success!
Can I stop in anytime and paint?
We hold classes at specific times and those are the only times guests can come in and paint. To join a class, please view our calendar, select a painting you like and register online. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
Are we allowed to bring in beverages and food?
You are allowed to bring non-alcoholic beverages & food that you can eat with one hand & paint with the other. You are not allowed to bring any alcoholic beverages. We have wine & beer available for purchase at affordable prices. If there is a particular beer or wine you hope to enjoy for your painting, feel free to contact us - we may be able to order it if enough notice is provided. Remember you are painting most of the time so finger foods are best!
Do I need to bring anything with me to paint?
Your reservation fee includes everything you need to create a beautiful and unique painting! When you arrive you are supplied with an apron, canvas, brushes, paints and step by step art instruction throughout the class! When class is done, your artwork is ready to hang! The only thing we will not have is ice.
Can my child come with me to paint?
We have specific classes on our calendar for young artists!
- Family Day/all ages classes are intended for ages 5 and up.
- Kids classes are intended for ages 6 and up.
- Evening classes are typically for adults 18 and older; however, most allow 13 and up.
Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes, except during a Family Day class.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
- To give notice of cancellation please email our studio with a follow-up phone call.
- If you notify the studio more than 48 hours from your reservation date, a full refund (minus a transaction fee of up to 10% to cover our expense) may be issued upon request.
- If you notify the studio with 24 hours’ notice or more from your reservation date, a studio credit may be issued for your use towards a future class.
- If you notify the studio less than 24 hours from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued.
- No shows will not be issued store credit or refunds.
- Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
- Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!