What's The Buzz Drag & Painting Event!
- All Ages
- stars Diva Event
- Emily Hayes
About This Event
A FABULOUS art & drag performance event! Put on your heals, girls! What's The Buzz is coming to Painting With a Twist Mt. Laurel for a fun filled painting & floor show! Swag, prizes and delightful time for the whole family! Forget everything you think you know about our Painting with a Twist events. This isn’t your typical paint and sip and one not to miss.
Come paint, sip and enjoy a Fabulous Drag QUEEN show!
Our artist will be taking you step by step to help you created your very own masterpiece. These queens will be preforming after the painting portion is complete and also mingling in the crowd while your Artist is giving painting instructions and playing a couple games. Our themed Paint events are fun , fabulous and stress free, All painting supplies and Drag show are included in your ticket price of $45.00. Don’t forget the Queens love tips and you are welcome to BYOB!
Age PolicyThis event is all ages
What to bring
must be 21 years old to drink
- Please bring your own ice
- Cups are provided
Can't make it to this event, but love the artwork? We will notify you the next time we schedule it! Just enter your email below. We will not use this email for any marketing purposes.
Customer Consent to Use Online Credit Card Payment for Purchase
In order to purchase Painting with a Twist products and services online or on your mobile device with a credit card, we need your consent. Your consent permits the charge to your credit card, and prevents disputes and chargebacks without just cause, in addition to mitigating the risk for fraudulent charges. This Painting with a Twist online credit card use consent applies to Painting with a Twist's mobile and online products and services, and all disclosures, notices, receipts, statements, and terms and conditions related to our products and services that you electronically access. You agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete email address and other contact information related to this purchase and your Painting with a Twist online account.
CANCELLATION POLICY: You are signing up for an event.
NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON all event reservations are NON REFUNDABLE. We REQUIRE at least 24 hours notification for a reschedule request or reservation credit. NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE do not ask for "SPECIAL" exception for your case the day of the event to get a credit or transfer. By registering for an event, even if you register within 24 hours of an event, this policy applies. By registering, you agree & acknowledge this cancellation policy.
You CAN have your canvas/paints/supplies/instructions packaged and pick up a Take Home Kit from the studio in the case of less than 24 hour cancellation so you can still paint the featured image in the comfort of your home.
PUBLIC EVENTS - In Studio, Offsite or Virtual
• Require at least 24-Hours notice to cancel for store credit or a reschedule.
• Any cancellations with less than 24-Hours notice will forfeit all payments. NO EXCEPTIONS
• If you book your seats within 24-Hours of an event and want to cancel, this still falls within the policy that we need 24 hours notice, therefore you forfeit your payment. There is no refund or transfers for these cases.
• You CAN have your canvas/paints/supplies packaged and pick up a Take Home Kit from the studio in the case of less than 24 hour cancellation.
PRIVATE EVENTS - In Studio, Offsite or Virtual
• Require at least 7-Days notice to cancel for store credit or reschedule.
• Any cancellations with less than 7-Days notice will forfeit all payments.
• Any individual reservations for Private Events, follow Public Events 24-Hour notice, as long as the Party's minimum seat requirement is maintained.
TWIST AT HOME KITS & RETAIL ITEMS
• No refunds or changes to orders to different art once kits prepared for pick up or shipped.
• Other retail items, all Sales are Final.
BAD WEATHER: Class will be cancelled if a weather emergency is declared or if roads are unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website and Facebook page for updates in a case of questionable weather, we will also email and text the class roster.