Looking for ways to escape not only the heat, but the ho hum of your everyday routine for just a day. Well here are 5 ideas to do right here in the Myrtle Beach area!
1. The obvious one - go to the beach! Grab your swim suit, blanket and umbrella, your favorite keep cool beverage, a few snacks and a great summer book to read! May we suggest Jennifer Weiner's That Summer published by Simon & Schuster.
2. Visit Duplin Winery in North Myrtle Beach for a wine tasting. They have a great sampling of wines at budget friendly prices.
3. Check out Twelve 33 Distillery in North Myrtle Beach. They have a mini tour of their distillery process and a sampling of their rye's and whiskey's afterwards. Ask about their hidden speak easy!
4. Let your creative side loose with a paint and sip night at Painting with a Twist Myrtle Beach. Whether you are looking for a girl's night out, celebrating your upcoming wedding, or need a date night with your sweetie we have you covered! Check out some of our cool summer paintings that we have paired with Simon & Schuster's hot summer reads such as Settling by the Sea at Sunset, which we have paired with the Simon & Schuster book Florence Adler Swims Forever, written by Rachel Beanland.
5. Check out Brookgeen Gardens, located in Murrells Inlet. These beautiful gardens not only feature a variety of flowers and trees, but absolutely gorgeous statues scattered throughout the garden and exhibited in various buildings. Pack a picnic and plan on spending the day!