Why book a Painting Party?
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 4000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($35/person) or 3 hour ($45/person) paintings. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 20 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Studio A can accommodate a maximum of 50 guests.
Studio B can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 12.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 10
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 12 regardless of the day of the week.