Why book a Painting Party?
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 6000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from hour and a half Kids Party ($25 per child for ages 12 and under) or 2 hour Adult party ($35/person)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the painting portion of the party
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
The minimum number of painters for all private parties is 10
We require a deposit of $105 for 2 hour parties, and $75 for Kids parties, to reserve your date and time
Deposit must be paid at least 7 days in advance of the event date!
Studio A can normally accommodate a maximum of 40 guests. Currently the maximum is 20 due to Covid restrictions
Studio B can normally accommodate a maximum of 20 guests. Currently the maximum is 10 due to Covid restrictions