Santa's Workshop: Kid's Open Studio
- Ages 6 and up
- stars Family Day
- stars Open Studio
- Steph B., Steph R.
About This Event
SANTA'S WORKSHOP - Our Kid's Open Studio Event with a few extras...cocoa & donuts, plus time to write a letter to Santa. Each letter will be answered with a personal note sent to your child before Christmas.
IN-STUDIO OPEN STUDIO KIDS EVENT: See Age Policy.
* This event is $10 Off our regular Open Studio Pricing *
* This event includes an extra 30-mins to allow time to select artwork from 1.5-hr gallery *
* You will have time to look around the studio or chat with artist to find the perfect art for you *
See http://bit.ly/may-21maskupdate for our latest Covid Updates.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to check in, visit the bar, grab an apron & get in your seat!
We provide complimentary beverages; coffee, tea, sweet tea, lemonade & water.
You are welcome to bring food/snacks along, small plates and napkins are available upon request.
ADVANCED RESERVATIONS REQUIRED: You may make payment online, via phone (call 302-660-1200) or stop into the studio during office hours, to guarantee your reservation.
Due to COVID-19, our offerings and requirements are subject to change. If we are required to close our in-studio sessions, Twist at Home or virtual options will be provided to registered guests.
Age PolicyThis event is open to individuals 6yo & up (Bar Closed). No infants. No toddlers. Kindly limit spectators to (1) per family.
What to bring
*NO BYOB* We provide complimentary beverages; beer, wine, etc. for adult events (See Age Policy For Each Event).
Must be 21yo+ to consume alcohol. Please bring proof of age! We do and will check!
- Please bring your own ice
- Cups are provided
Can't make it to this event, but love the artwork? We will notify you the next time we schedule it! Just enter your email below. We will not use this email for any marketing purposes.
Customer Consent to Use Online Credit Card Payment for Purchase
In order to purchase Painting with a Twist products and services online or on your mobile device with a credit card, we need your consent. Your consent permits the charge to your credit card, and prevents disputes and chargebacks without just cause, in addition to mitigating the risk for fraudulent charges. This Painting with a Twist online credit card use consent applies to Painting with a Twist's mobile and online products and services, and all disclosures, notices, receipts, statements, and terms and conditions related to our products and services that you electronically access. You agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete email address and other contact information related to this purchase and your Painting with a Twist online account.
ALL EVENT RESERVATIONS AND RETAIL ORDERS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
PUBLIC EVENTS - In Studio, Offsite or Virtual
• Require at least 24-Hours notice to cancel for store credit or reschedule.
• Any cancellations with less than 24-Hours notice will forfeit all payments.
PRIVATE EVENTS - In Studio, Offsite or Virtual
• Require at least 7-Days notice to cancel for store credit or reschedule.
• Any cancellations with less than 7-Days notice will forfeit all payments.
• Any individual reservations for Private Events, follow Public Events 24-Hour notice, as long as the Party's minimum seat requirement is maintained.
TWIST AT HOME KITS & RETAIL ITEMS
• No refunds or rescheduling to different art once kits prepared for pick up or shipped.
• Other retail items, all Sales are Final.
BAD WEATHER: Class will be cancelled if a weather emergency is declared or if roads are unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website and Facebook page for updates in a case of questionable weather, we will also email and text the class roster.