As we begin to reopen and ease back into paint events, we have implemented new measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our team. In addition to regular sanitizing of the studio space, we continue to do the following:
- We will only be hosting single events at a time (private or public) and only in our large studio space.
- Masks are now optional. Your choice.
- If you come with a group, family, date, friends, etc., we’ll seat you together. Otherwise, we continue to space seats.
- Our BYO food and drink policy has not changed. However, we do ask that you bring your own cups, plates and utensils and dispose of them in our trash cans when finished.
- Brushes, paint cups, seats, dry stations, door handles, surfaces and the bathroom will be sanitized before and after every event.
- We will provide you with a sealed, clear plastic, disposable smock.
- If for whatever reason you don’t feel well and /or have any symptoms at all of a cold, fever, etc., for the safety of our guests and staff, we ask that you do not attend. We are happy to give you a studio credit or refund when necessary.
Please be safe and know we’re so happy to be painting again and appreciate your understanding as we work towards returning to full capacity.