Find Your Peace By Pieces
- favorite Painting with a Purpose Event
- Ages 12 and up
- stars Zen Collection
About This Event
Join us for painting, sipping, raffles and community!
If you love this painting, then you'll love helping to support this great non-profit!
Each seat sold donates $10 to Find Your Peace by Pieces- a local non-profit that's mission is:
"Find Your Peace by Pieces". Whatever your pieces of wellness may be, one of them should be community. We need each other.
Pulling ALL community together in a variety of ways and bringing a voice to the mental health crisis Flagler County is experiencing. Every single one of us needs to care for our mental wellness ?
Thank You For Supporting this wonderful cause!
Sip. Paint. Relax.
***Beverages can only be purchased from our "Drink Station". Due to Palm Coast City Ordinance - this is NOT a BYOB Studio.
Age is just a number. Unless you're under the Drinking age of 21. No exceptions.
Arrive 15-20 minutes early to get uncorked, smocked & in your seat!
PAYMENT POLICY: Payment is due at the time of the reservation to guarantee your seat. If you choose not to pay online, please call our studio to make payment by phone (386-445-7786) or visit our studio in person for payment.
If you’re coming with others, but making reservations separately, give us your group’s name in the Special Request box. We'll seat you together! Advance reservations are highly suggested so we know you are coming and can prepare your seat.
CANCELLATION POLICY: This is a Fundraiser, there is NO Store Credit or Refund. The sponsor is counting on your generosity of support. Thank You!
Age PolicyThis event is open to painters 12 years or older on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday evenings
What to bring
We offer a selection of beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages for sale from our "Drink Station" by the bottle only. No BYOB- Palm Coast City Ordinance. Must be 21 & up to consume on premise.
- Please bring your own ice
- Cups are provided
Can't make it to this event, but love the artwork? We will notify you the next time we schedule it! Just enter your email below. We will not use this email for any marketing purposes.
Customer Consent to Use Online Credit Card Payment for Purchase
In order to purchase Painting with a Twist products and services online or on your mobile device with a credit card, we need your consent. Your consent permits the charge to your credit card, and prevents disputes and chargebacks without just cause, in addition to mitigating the risk for fraudulent charges. This Painting with a Twist online credit card use consent applies to Painting with a Twist's mobile and online products and services, and all disclosures, notices, receipts, statements, and terms and conditions related to our products and services that you electronically access. You agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete email address and other contact information related to this purchase and your Painting with a Twist online account.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
• If you need to cancel a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future event.
• If you notify the studio 2 hours or less from the event start time, no credit will be issued.
• Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
• Bad Weather: Events will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be to unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a event cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
• Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled event time and we will have a blast!