17.5x17 Wood Plank Board
Meditation Sunset *IN STUDIO ONLY*
- stars Family Day
- stars Zen Collection
This event is no longer accepting online reservations.
About This Event
Please read all registration, age and alcohol policies before registering for an event.
AT THIS TIME FLAGLER COUNTY, NOR THE CITY OF PALM COAST DO NOT MANDATE THAT ALL CUSTOMERS MUST WEAR A MASK IN OUR STUDIO. We will do our best to social distance during every event, but due to the nature of our classes brief interaction with others is possible. Bring your mask if you so desire. Friends asking to sit together will be together. Groups will be seated 6' apart from each other. If you are concerned about venturing out, we encourage you to purchase a Twist at Home Painting Kit instead to enjoy at home and ensure your safety. Please view our calendar of events for Twist at Home pick up dates.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Guests must reserve and pay for a seat in this class prior to arrival. Check for your EMAIL CONFIRMATION to ensure you are registered correctly. *Cancellation Policy below is strictly enforced.
ARRIVAL TIME: Doors open 30 minutes before event start time for a 'Happy Half Hour'! Instruction begins PROMPTLY on time. Late Arrivals: We Can Not guarantee you will be able to catch up. No credit/refunds are given to late arrivals.
WHAT TO BRING: Light snacks. We are * NOT BYO * Beer/Wine, water and soft Drinks are sold at our *Drink Station* (no hard alcohol allowed). Cups & wine openers available for your use. Must be 21 purchase and consume alcohol.
SITTING WITH FRIENDS: Choose ONE name for all guests in your group to say they are sitting with when registering (i.e. sit with Cindy Lou). Seating changes not guaranteed at class time.
FINDING US: Our studio is in Island Walk Shopping Center 250 Palm Coast Pkwy NE Suite 207, Palm Coast, FL 32137. Next to Metro Diners outdoor seating area. Please call us if you have any questions. 386.445.7786
Evening Events - Ages 12+ are welcome with an adult Sunday-Thursday. Friday & Saturday Evening Events, Age15 must be accompanied by an adult. Family Day Events, Ages 6+ *Please check individual Events for ages*
What to bring
We offer a selection of beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages for sale from our "Drink Station" by the bottle only. No BYOB- Palm Coast City Ordinance. Must be 21 & up to consume on premise.
- Please bring your own ice
- Cups are provided
Can't make it to this event, but love the artwork? We will notify you the next time we schedule it! Just enter your email below. We will not use this email for any marketing purposes.
Customer Consent to Use Online Credit Card Payment for Purchase
In order to purchase Painting with a Twist products and services online or on your mobile device with a credit card, we need your consent. Your consent permits the charge to your credit card, and prevents disputes and chargebacks without just cause, in addition to mitigating the risk for fraudulent charges. This Painting with a Twist online credit card use consent applies to Painting with a Twist's mobile and online products and services, and all disclosures, notices, receipts, statements, and terms and conditions related to our products and services that you electronically access. You agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete email address and other contact information related to this purchase and your Painting with a Twist online account.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
• If you need to cancel a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future event.
• If you notify the studio 2 hours or less from the event start time, no credit will be issued.
• Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
• Bad Weather: Events will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be to unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a event cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
• Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled event time and we will have a blast!