Girl Magic! Kids Event *IN STUDIO ONLY*
- Ages 7 and up
- stars Family Day
This event is no longer accepting online reservations.
About This Event
*Reservations Ahead Of Time are required, for staffing and supply purposes. Paintings are subject to change out or switch up occasionally - so let us know you plan to participate by booking your seat early!*
This Event is for Ages 7+. Parents /Adults must stay in the studio with the child/ren for ages 12 and under. No exceptions! Everyone must have a purchased seat if painting (Parents may paint if they desire) .
Arrive 15-20 minutes early to get smocked & in your seat!
If you’re coming with others, but making reservations separately, give us your group’s name in the Special Request box. We'll seat you together!
PAYMENT POLICY: Payment is due at the time of the reservation to guarantee your seat. If you choose not to pay online, please call our studio to make payment by phone (386-445-7786) or visit our studio in person for payment.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds are only made in the form of store credits. Cancellations less than *2 hours* before class, "no shows" & cancellations at the door will not be issued a store credit. Groups of 5 or more must cancel 3 days before the date of the class. If you are late to the Event you may not be allowed to paint & you payment will be forfeited.
Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel Events for unforeseen circumstances. We reserve the right to cancel any Event with 4 seats or less sold. We will send you a email 24 hrs before the pending cancellation to inform you of the low attendance, and contact you by email or phone 3 hrs before Event is cancelled.
*If you bring food or snacks you will need to provide plates, napkins & utensils.
*Age is just a number. Unless you're under the Legal Drinking age of 21. No exceptions. THIS IS NOT A BYO STUDIO.
Age PolicyThis event is open to painters 7 years or older
What to bring
We offer a selection of beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages for sale from our "Drink Station" by the bottle only. No BYOB- Palm Coast City Ordinance. Must be 21 & up to consume on premise.
- Please bring your own ice
- Cups are provided
Can't make it to this event, but love the artwork? We will notify you the next time we schedule it! Just enter your email below. We will not use this email for any marketing purposes.
Customer Consent to Use Online Credit Card Payment for Purchase
In order to purchase Painting with a Twist products and services online or on your mobile device with a credit card, we need your consent. Your consent permits the charge to your credit card, and prevents disputes and chargebacks without just cause, in addition to mitigating the risk for fraudulent charges. This Painting with a Twist online credit card use consent applies to Painting with a Twist's mobile and online products and services, and all disclosures, notices, receipts, statements, and terms and conditions related to our products and services that you electronically access. You agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete email address and other contact information related to this purchase and your Painting with a Twist online account.
Please note our policy to cancel applies to individuals in all public and private events.
• If you need to cancel a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future event.
• If you notify the studio 2 hours or less from the event start time, no credit will be issued.
• Private Event Hosts follow the cancellation policy terms outlined in the Private Event Agreement signed by host.
• Bad Weather: Events will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be to unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a event cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
• Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled event time and we will have a blast!