Why book a Painting Party?
***Due to the pandemic situations event offerings can change rapidly***
We are offering private parties of a minumin of 6 at this time. The studio is all yours to share with your personal tribe!
You pick the painting of your choice from our special list of several awsome paintings.
*The studio is sanitized after each event and we are following CDC guidelines*
*Our deposits and cancellation policies still apply*
Looks like art, feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office Parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 10,000+ paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public events.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- For private parties you get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate. (*You may chose to extend your party by a half an hour for an addition cost of $30.)
Guests may bring their snacks. All beverages must be purchased from our “Drink Station”.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
The main studio can accommodate a maximum of 28-32 guests.
The private party classroom can accommodate a maximum of 16-22 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties any day of the week is 6.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. Payment for the required minimums is non-refundable. We must take full payment for the required minimums regardless of whether you have all 6 painters present in class. A 4 person non-refundable deposit is needed to create and hold the event on our calendar. We will need to collect the remaining balance one week prior to event, after you've had the chance to recieve RSVPs. There is a 7 day cancellation policy.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Events
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their completed masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include art instruction with time for breaks, cupcakes and presents.
Private Party Availability
Please call (386) 445-7786 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!