Why book a Painting Party?
Private Party Availability:
First Fill out a Private Party Request so that we can check our availabilty.
If you have questions not answered below Please call the studio at (267) 687-1275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Offer Private Parties for Any Occasion:
- Birthday Parties
- Office Parties/Team Building
- Girls Night Out
- Wedding Showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Book Clubs
- Church Groups
- Field Trips
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
Benefits of having a private party!
- You select your own masterpiece from our collection of over 4,000 paintings
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
Choose a painting from our gallery of over 4,000 paintings– A link will be emailed to you and you will be able to pick your painting for your party!
We provide easels, canvases, paint, brushes, aprons, plastic cups, paper plates, napkins, corkscrews.
We are a BYOB studio, so guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice!
How Do I Reserve and Pay for My Private Party?
12 person minimum 22 maximum. Larger parties of 30 (max 48) can be booked pending availability.
A 2-hour party is $37 per person.
A 3-hour party is $47 per person.
Here are some things to keep in mind when planning and
booking your private event with us:
- We book Private Parties 7 days a week from 12pm-12am. The minimum is 12. If the minimum is not met, the host is responsible for the difference up to 12 and
- The number of guests attending must be paid before the party can take place. We ask that your guests sign up online at least one week before your event so that we can make sure that the minimum is met. Payments cannot be accepted at the door
- *Please note we follow a schedule on the weekends 12pm-2pm..3pm-5pm...6pm-8pm or 9pm-11pm. When requesting please choose from these choices.
- The deposit to initially secure your event as confirmed is a reservation for three seats.... either $37 or $47. *Events with minimum seats paid in full at the time of booking will not require a contract.
- You can choose your own 2 or 3 hour painting. Once your party is on the calendar, we will send you a link to our entire Art Library so that you can choose your painting.
- The cost for a 2 hour private party is $37.00 per person and a 3 hour private party is $47.00 per person. No discounts or promotions may be applied to a private party.
- The instructor, paint, canvas, easels, brushes, aprons, clear plastic cups, cork screws are provided by Painting with a Twist.
- Guests are welcome to bring anything they would like to drink. Keep any food to a logical minimum. Keep in mind you will be painting the majority of your time here
- We will begin painting at the time scheduled, so you and your guests are expected to start arriving 30 minutes before the time on your contract.
- Private parties have a 30 minute grace period before the painting for you to set up and beverage and food, and for your guests to find their seats and get settled.
- Private parties have a 30 mninute grace period at the end of your painting for you to put away any beverage and food, wash hands, and allow the paintings to dry.
- This 30 minute grace period is not for late guests to ask for artist assistance. Any help from artists after the end time listed on your contract is from their own time and you may tip them personally for this time.
- A party exceeding the end time is subject to a service charge of $50.00 and an additional $50.00 for each additional half hour over party end time. Party extensions are based on availability of space and management discretion.
- Grace period is designated for, but is not limited to, set-up, breakdown, food and beverage staging, check-in and socializing.
Please give a 10 day notice if you must cancel the private party. If we are not given notice of cancellation within 10 days of the event, there will be a total charge of $150.00 to the credit card and you will not be returned your deposit. Any guests that signed up for your canceled event will receive their refund in the form of a gift certificate good for this location only. We do not offer refunds or returns, only gift certificates.
We look forward to celebrating with you!