Thanksgiving Sangria is here to make us feel warm, cozy, and grateful this holiday season. It’s deliciously enchanting, and the barrage of fruit packed into a glass pitcher makes for a gorgeous tabletop addition. Anyone can make this simple recipe that pairs perfectly with a warm helping of apple pie or homemade stuffing. Everyone makes Thanksgiving Sangria a little differently. Our favorite is a twist on the classic recipe: add some seasonal cranberries and pinch of Allspice for a bountiful red wine Sangria. Thanksgiving dinner won’t feel complete without a fruity and spicy Thanksgiving Sangria to wash it all down with. Pour yourself a cup, let the satisfaction wash over you, and don’t forget to tell the people in your life why you appreciate them. Happy Thanksgiving, Twisters!
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. “
-William Arthur Ward
- Ice cubes
- Bottle of red wine
- 1 cup of tonic
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 6-7 slices of mixed citrus
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup black cherries
- Sprig of fresh mint
- Fill pitcher halfway with ice cubes.
- Add citrus, cranberries, and black cherries.
- Pour in the bottle of red wine.
- Add Allspice and mix with spoon.
- Top with tonic.
- Slap the mint and wipe along the pitcher’s rim with leaves & garnish. (The slap releases oils that give the sangria a little something extra!)