Why book a Painting Party?
Due to the current situation, our offerings and requirements are subject to change. Please see our calendar for updated virtual class and kit information, or contact the studio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/TEXT (925) 349-9360. Virtual Events are a great option for gathering with friends in a safe setting, from the comfort of your home. Kids events are also great options for Virtual Classes.
Virtual parties are POPULAR during the pandemic!
We schedule private parties any day or evening. Parties can be scheduled anytime where we can book an artist for your event. These are live step-by-step entertaining events.
- Virtual Parties require each participant to have a Twist at Home Kit, prior to attending the event. The pickup and distribution of supplies is coordinated when you book your event.
- Each guest will need access to a computer, a functioning camera and microphone to communicate with the instructor and guests, and internet.
- The minimum is 8 people and the maximum can be as many as you want! Virtual is a flexible option if you have a large group.
- You can choose from a large group of art designed for live virtual classes.
- Pricing varies depending on the surface selected. Per person prices start at $35.
- Guests can have the ability to select different surfaces to paint on, depending on availability (pricing may vary).
- A non-refundable 3 seat deposit is required after receipt of a signed contract. Your deposit counts toward 3 of the 8- seat minimum.
- In your kit, you will receive your canvas (or surface selection), appropriate brushes for your art, 2 oz. of each paint color needed, paper plate paint pallet, and napkins. Your ZOOM meeting link will be sent via email.
NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR STORE CREDITS FOR TWIST AT HOME KITS.