Why book a Painting Party?
Yes, we are the perfect party option for your group!
What are the benefits of a Private Party?
- You can choose the painting taught from over 3000+ paintings when you have a minimum number of guests attending, after submitting your deposit of $200. Private parties on Friday or Saturday have a minimum number of 25 guests. All other days of the week have a minimum of 15 guests.
- You can select a 2 hour class for $35 per person or a 3 hour class for $45 per person
- Your party can be as over the top or as understated that you'd like. Hire in a caterer, a decorator...the possibilities are endless.
- The room is yours 30 minutes before and after the class time to decorate, mingle and celebrate – FREE OF CHARGE.
- It’s the same price as a regular class!
What kind of parties can we come for?
- Birthday parties
- Bachelorette parties
- Baby showers
- Church groups
- "Whooohooo! It's Football Season!" parties
- Office parties
- Graduation parties
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Sororities, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group of people that want to have a fun and different night out.)
- Field trips
- Wedding Showers
- Girls' Night Out
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Family Reunion Events
- Class Reunion Event
- Retirement parties
- Sweet Sixteen parties
- Neighborhood Block parties
- Holiday/Seasonal parties,
- An "Absolutely-Any-Reason-You-Can-Think-Of-To-Get-Together Party" with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week & you name the time (10am-10pm), subject to artist and studio availability. Private parties on Friday or Saturday have a minimum number of 25 guests. All other days of the week have a minimum of 15 guests.
How do I book my party?
Just call us at 904-687-4307, talk to us during class or email your request to email@example.com
To have a private party, we require a minimum of 15 or 25 guests depending on the day of the week. Private parties on Friday or Saturday have a minimum number of 25 guests. All other days of the week have a minimum of 15 guests. Seats reserved for private parties will not be eligible for a refund or store credit.
At the time of booking:
- A deposit is required ($200) and may not be applied to reservations (the deposit is refundable on the day of your event).
- The hostest may choose the painting.
- A private passcode and sign up link will be provided for individual registrations.
- If scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance, you can customize your painting. One of our local artists would be happy to create a specific image for your group, an additional charge will be assessed for a "personalized" painting that one of our artists creates especially for you. Price is determined by painting complexity.
- Please note that payments for reservations will not be issued refunds or store credit.
Less than 2 weeks prior to event:
- Private party plans made less than 2 weeks prior to event require minimum paid reservations at the time of booking. Private parties on Friday or Saturday have a minimum number of 25 guests. All other days of the week have a minimum of 15 guests.
- You will be charged for the minimum number of people if the attendance does not meet the required number (either 15 guests or 25 guests depending on the day of the week).
- We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If not given notice of cancellation within 7 days there will be a charge of $200.
- In the event a Private Party is cancelled, store credits only will be issued to those who have already made a reservation.
Cute ideas for your party...
- You may bring in your choice of food and drink. Birthday cakes, caterers, tailgate snacks, adult beverages. Have the refreshments suit your event. We have plastic wine glasses and wine openers.
- Use the image of the painting throughout the event planning process. Although all art is subject to copy write protection, we do allow the use of the image for invitations, decorations, and cakes. Please ask about the reproduction of the image in any other instance related to your private event. Bakeries have come up with adorable representations of the painting taught at a private party on cakes and cupcakes.
What is an open party?
Don’t have the minimum number of people to have a private party? No problem! You have two options:
- Sign up your small group in a regular scheduled class. Let us know and we will set up a VIP section for your group - which is the best seats in the studio. No contracts, no hassles. OR
- Pick your painting. Pick your night. As long as there is availablity and no scheduling conflicts, we will open registration to the public and still setup a VIP section for your group (the best seats in the studio). First come, first serve. Since you are picking the painting and the night, we do require 6 pre-paid reservations (can be applied to your class and is non-refundable) before you are allowed to select a painting.
Do you do offsite painting parties?
- Absolutely. We can bring the party to you! Prices are the same although a travel fee will be charged. Party destinations may determine minimum attendee requirements. Please email or call for complete information for Off-Site Parties as details are different than listed above.
- Please note that for offsite events, you will not receive a refund or store credit once a reservation is made.
We look forward to celebrating with you! :)