What do you give the woman who claims she has everything she already wants?
This Mother’s Day, consider the gift of experience.
Ask any mom what she wants, the answer will likely be, "I just want to spend time with my children."
The gift of time — of memories! — is the best gift of all.
It’s no secret that moms are superheroes. They often give so much of themselves that self-care is put on the backburner. This Mother's Day, book a fun paint-and-sip party from Painting with A Twist in Pooler GA. There are a full-day of paint parties planned — from all-ages events appropriate for the whole family to a ladies night out paint-and-sip party:
• Muffins with Mom: PWAT will have muffins available for this all-ages two-hour class from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, May 12. Book the seats here.
• Mom & Me: I see You: This adorable all-ages paint set class will take place from 2:30-4:30 p.m. Sunday, May 12. Books your seats here.
• Sunny Bouquet: This ladies night out paint and sip party presents the perfect opportunity for mom to let loose, share some laughs and maybe make some new friends. It takes place from 6-8 p.m. Sunday, May 12. Book your seats here.
Not sold on it yet?
Here are five reasons why a painting party at PWAT will put a smile on mom’s face.
1. Create memories that last a lifetime.
What do your favorite memories involve? Time spent with loved ones!
Memories are intangible, but PWAT painting classes help you capture special memories in tangible ways. At the end of the night, you have a masterpiece to take home as a beloved keepsake. Don’t forget the photos from your painting party! Create a scrapbook or a photo album that your mom can share for years to come.
2. Experiences don't sit on a shelf and collect dust.
Precious moments spent with mom are invaluable — unlike the latest gadget.
Get the family together for Mother’s Day for a paint-and-sip experience. PWAT classes unleash creative energy, where family members can learn together, relax together and laugh together.
These are great experience gifts for Mom. She will have a fun painting to take home and remind her of the great time you had together.
3. She likely has the means to purchase the things she wants.
It can be incredibly difficult to come up with a good gift for Mother's Day. After all, if it's something she truly wants, she will probably buy it herself, right?
What do you get the mom who can either purchase what she wants or who doesn’t care about gifts? Consider getting the entire family together for the gift of a paint party experience. This time allows her to sit back, relax and experience all of her family in one place — a rarity in today’s busy culture.
4. Everyone can enjoy the experience — not just Mom.
It might be Mother's Day, but why can’t the entire family enjoy a PWAT painting class? These BYOB art classes are a fun family experience that everyone can enjoy, not just Mom!
Don’t forget to take lots of photos and videos of the paint and sip class that mom can show off to her friends.
5. Let mom book future painting classes with her friends.
Not going to be in town for Mother’s Day? No problem. Put the idea of a full family get together on the back burner for now.
Consider a PWAT gift certificate for your mom and a couple of her friends. PWAT painting classes are experiences that you can have more than once. Each class includes step-by-step instruction of a one-of-a-kind creation. It's a colorful, casual party atmosphere where mom will leave her cares behind and go home!
When it comes to Mother’s Day, a bouquet of flowers is nice gesture. But the gift of experience creates memories that last a lifetime. Why not give Mom an experience that you can enjoy together — or that the whole family can enjoy with her?