Why book a Painting Party?
Looks like art, feels like Fun! Text "PARTY" to 609 223 0882 for quick response!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of 8000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from 2 hour ($42/person for up to 12 people plus $37 for each additional person). (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- Prices are the same per person as our regular public classes.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room 30 minutes before and after your party to celebrate.
We provide all of the art supplies, as well as cups, napkins, paper plates, and corkscrews.
Guests may bring their snacks and drinks of choice.
How do I reserve and pay for my party?
Our front room can accommodate a maximum of 48 guests.
The back room can accommodate a maximum of 42 guests.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties on Friday and Saturday nights is 20.
The minimum number of painters required for private parties at all other times is 12. If you have a smaller group consider joining a public event. We'll seat your group together.
The minimum number of painters required for a private Paint Your Pet party is 6 regardless of the day of the week.
The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. A deposit in the amount of three class seats is required. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum. If we are unable to collect minimum payment from a host, we reserve the right to open the event to the public to attempt to fill the seats.
Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party.
Additional Information for Kid Parties [Optional]
Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here and they also love our dance breaks! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date.
Kid parties are available any day or evening of the week, except Friday & Saturday nights.
Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 hour art ($32/person for up to 12 people plus $27 for each additional person) with time for a break and cupcakes.
Only 4 adults can attend a kids' party in order to keep the noise level down for instruction and enjoyment of the music.
Private Party Availability
Please text "PARTY" to 609 223 0882 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!