Why book a Painting Party?
Something Creative and Fun - Throw a fun creative party!
Painting With A Twist (PWAT) is a great party option for your group! In a private event with PWAT, we teach one painting to your group and it is more fun than you can imagine until you do it! Everyone gathers in a relaxed and fun environment to celebrate the event of the day while painting a masterpiece! This is a truly a fun, unique way to get together and everyone will be so happy you organized it!
How does a Private Event at PWAT Roseville work?
The host reserves the private studio for a specific date and time, and then selects the painting the group will paint during the event. The day of the event, the guests all arrive up to 30 minutes before the class time to have some social time before painting. Classes are either 2 or 3 hours long - the art chosen determines if it is a 2 or 3 hour class. Once the class begins, the artist will lead the participants step by step through the painting chosen by the host and helps everyone recreate the painting. Art is dry and ready to be taken home with you at the end of class.
The classes are intended for guests with little or no artistic experience and everyone will be pleasantly surprised!
Minimum party size to reserve the private studio?
All private parties require a 10 person minimum, except Friday and Saturday classes starting at 7 pm or later which require a 15 person minimum, and can accommodate up to 24 guests. If you have more than 26 guests, please contact us to arrange a time when we can accommodate your event!
If you don't have the minimum number of guests required to reserve the private studio, please consider attending a public class! Everyone is still seated together and will have a blast!
What are the costs for my private event?
- Costs: $38/person for a 2-hour painting OR $48/person for a 3-hour painting (recommended 16yrs - adult).
- Private Studio - Free!
- All materials needed to paint - Included with reservation fee!
Booking Your Private Event with us:
The process is very simple! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to check the date you want and get your party started! You can call 612-440-6740 during office hours for additional questions, but all event details are completed via email.
- Contact us to check availability the date/time you want to host your event.
- A Private Event Agreement & Credit Card are required to reserve the Private Studio for your date/time!
- With Event Agreement signed, the host chooses the painting from our art gallery of over 7,000 original paintings.
- Host can pay for the entire event or your guests can pay directly online using a private passcode especially for your party.
Looking for a great Team Building Activity for your work group?
- We have several unique options to choose from to ensure an excellent team event!
- Contact us to check availability the date/time you want to host your event. We host daytime events and can arrange to do an off-site event as well.
Why Host a Private Party?
- With 10+ guests, celebrate in the Private Studio at no additional cost! Pricesless!
- You get to choose from ANY of over 7,000 paintings! (2 hour or 3 hour paintings)
- You get use of the studio 30 minutes before the class to celebrate and socialize before your class.
- Sweet 16 Hostess - Hostess gets a Gift Certificate for a future 2 hour public class with 15 or more paid guests!
- No set up, no clean up, just show up!
What kind of parties can we come for?
- You haven't seen your girlfriends in forever parties!
- Birthday Parties
- Sweet 16 Birthdays
- Bachelorette Parties
- Wedding and Baby Showers
- Family Reunions
- Family Celebrations (anniversary, personal acheivements)
- Church Groups
- Holiday and Seasonal Parties
- Neighborhood Block Parties
- Office Parties
- Graduation Parties
- Class Reunion activity event
- Field Trips
- Team Building
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Organization parties (Red Hat, Junior League, Girl Scouts, Book Clubs, Bunco Groups, any group looking for a fun night out)
- Absolutely any reason to get together with your friends / co-workers / neighbors!
When can I have a party?
7 days of the week (10am-9pm), subject to artist/studio availability.
- Adult events can be held anytime daytime or evening time.
- Guests under 16 must hold event in the daytime only with class time ending by 6:00pm.
How much in advance do I need to schedule my party?
The sooner, the better! Private event dates book very early! The calendar often shows when the private studio is booked, but often times there are events planned not showing on the calendar. Please email us to check availability - not all events scheduled appear on the calendar.
How do I know which painting I can choose for my party?
Once your private event is booked, you are provided access to view our art gallery of beautiful artwork! It is a blast to search for just the right painting for your group! Our art gallery has 7,000+ paintings - surely you will find the perfect painting for your group!
Good To Know!
- We have wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks/small food items available for purchase. You are welcome to bring your own larger food items such as cakes.
- Adult private parties may be held during the day/evening, but parties including guests under 16 need to be scheduled during the daytime, with the latest class time ending by 6:00pm.
- Guests under 7 years old not painting, including infants, are not allowed to stay during class time.
Children's Private Party Events for 7-12 yr old guests of honor:
Having a fun birthday party at Painting with a Twist is very popular! The birthday child turning 7-12yrs selects from the 1.5 hour art gallery targeted for our younger artists. Guests younger than 7 are not recommended.
- Cost: $28/painter for an 1.5 hour art selection with a 10 person minimum.
- Adults as well as children are welcome to paint for your event at the $28 per person fee!
- Private Studio is reserved for a 2 hour session - Arrival 15 minutes prior to your 1.5 hour class.
- Private Event Agreement required to save the date!
- Parties can be held any Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon!
Kids Party Advantages
- No set up! No Decorations! No Clean up!
- Grandparents, siblings, aunts, and cousins can paint with the birthday child!
- Plenty of child-friendly paintings done on the adult sized canvas!
- Step by step, friendly instruction!
- We gather all of the children together on the stage at the end of the party for group pictures - GREAT momentos!
- Each participant will leave with their own painting - no need for goody bags!
Private Event Cancellation Policy:
We know everyone wants to come in to paint and celebrate, but there are times when things come up to derail our plans. We try to be as flexible as possible, but in order to ensure the room is available to all guests that want to plan a celebration, we encourage knowing as much in advance as possible your plans have changed.
- Guests attending a Private Event: Our Public PWAT Cancellation Policy applies to your private reservation even if your party host cancels the event. More than 48 hours notice will receive a full refund. Less than 48 hours notice receives a studio credit. Notice within 4 hours of the event time is no credit or refund. Please call the studio, 612-440-6740, and please leave a message if you need to cancel.
- Hosts of the Private Event: The cancellation policy for your event is outlined in your event agreement. Please notify your guests of the cancellation policy. We cannot credit any guests not attending if notified at time of event.