Why book a Painting Party?
It’s Fun Art, Not Fine Art!
Painting with a Twist is the most fun party idea in Saginaw — you get to BYOB and paint! You can bring any kind of beverages (including alcohol) and snacks.
No Experience Needed
No artistic skill or painting experience are needed. Our artist will guide everyone to paint the same image, so each of your guests will get to take home their own completed work of art. It’s a built-in party favor!
No Extra Costs
There are absolutely no extra costs for hosting a private party. Everyone pays the same price as our public classes, and there are no hidden party fees. The host may opt to pay for multiple attendees, or attendees may pay for themselves online through your party's web page.
You Get to Pick the Painting
When you host a party, you get to pick the painting from our library of over 15,000 exclusive artworks! Everyone will paint the image you select.
No Mess, No Stress
Hosting a party with us is fun for everyone, including the host! We provide an artist instructor, painting materials, aprons, basic party supplies for serving your food and drinks, including: cups, plates, paper towels, corkscrews, bottle openers, ice buckets, and ice to chill bottles (we cannot legally provide ice for consumption); and a dedicated party management web page with customizable invitations you can print or email. Our doors open 30 minutes prior to your party time, so you may set up, socialize, and open gifts. We take care of the cleanup!
Fun for All Ages & Abilities
There aren’t many activities that children, teens, adults, and senior citizens all have the same amount of fun doing together, but we’ve seen it happen over and over in our painting classes. We can host parties for ages 7–infinity. (We apologize no babies or toddlers are permitted in our studio at any time.) Painting can also be fun and therapeutic for disabled people; even blind people can have fun painting! (Please call to confirm that we can accommodate your specific disabilities.)
Party Whenever You Want
We can usually party whenever you want to, including mornings, afternoons, and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Use our Request Party form to find out if your desired times are available.
WHAT TYPES OF PARTIES CAN YOU HOST?
If you can invent a reason to party, then we can probably host it! A paint and drink wine party is fun for company team building, birthday parties for adults or kids, bachelorette parties, family reunions, church groups, scouting events, graduation parties, holiday parties, divorce parties, going away parties, or any other occasion when you want to have a fun time with a group of people!
Best Corporate Event Idea
No one likes to go to boring company events, so make sure your next corporate event is with us! Painting in a group is a fun activity that bonds co-workers, builds self-confidence, and boosts creativity. Plus you can bring your own catering and drinks, including alcohol if you want it. To see how Painting with a Twist in Saginaw could benefit your office, watch our team building video and share it with your corporate event planner.
Kids' Birthday Party Idea
Kids love painting at our birthday parties, and parents love not having to clean it up! Painting parties for kids can be booked for anytime except Friday and Saturday nights after 7:00pm. The minimum age to attend is 7. For kids 12 and under, paintings are limited to our easier, 1.5-hour kids paintings, for which the cost is reduced to $25 per person. If you prefer to choose a painting from our full art library, then our regular adult prices will apply.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PARTY
1. Check your party size: We can host private parties up to a maximum of 36 people. The minimum number of people varies based on when you want to party… Monday - Friday mornings and afternoons require a 10-person minimum. Monday - Thursday evenings, Saturday mornings, or anytime on Sunday require a 12-person minimum. Friday and Saturday evenings and Saturday afternoons require a 20-person minimum. If the minimum number of people do not pay, then the party host is responsible for paying the difference to meet the minimum party cost.
- If you can't meet the minimum number of people, then we recommend inviting your group to join any public class on our Calendar. The benefits of this are described in the next point…
- Parties of any size can opt to leave their class open to the public, in which case you are not required to meet a minimum or pay a deposit. Plus:
- If the host’s painting choice sells out a public class, then the host will receive a gift certificate for a free class!
- We can seat your group together if everyone puts the host’s name in their online reservation form.
- The more, the merrier! Parties are usually more fun when there are more people in the room, even if you don't personally know everyone.
2. Request a date and time: Private parties may be scheduled during mornings, afternoons, or evenings on any day of the week up to 6 months in advance. To see if your date and time is available, please complete our online Request Party form.
3. Pay the deposit: A nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your party time. The deposit for parties with a 10 or 12 person minimum is an amount equal to 3 seats (ie for a $35 class the deposit will be $105.00). This nonrefundable deposit will be credited towards your minimum party cost. The deposit amount for parties with a 20-person minimum is the total cost of all 20 seats.
4. Pick your painting: After we receive your deposit, we will email you a party management web link to pick your painting from our exclusive library.
5. Invite guests: From your party management page, you can customize invitations for print or email. Please tell guests to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled party time to get set up, pour drinks, and socialize. Please have your guest register 24 hours prior to class.
Terms & Conditions
- All party deposits are non-refundable, which means once you pay your deposit, there are NO scenarios in which it will be refunded.
- If at any time you realize you may not meet your minimum attendance, you may request to turn your private party into a public class. If you do this at least 48 hours prior to your party time, then your minimum party cost will be waived.
Please see our FAQ page for more information.
We are an independently owned and operated local business, so when you party with us, you help support Saginaw!