Celebrate Your Pets Fundraiser (Afternoon)
- favorite Painting with a Purpose Event
- Ages 21 and up
- stars Paint Your Pet
About This Event
We have partnered with Saving One Life Feline Rescue to donate 50% of your reservation to a worthy cause.
Please send us a well lit, close up image of your pets face right away. We will have it drawn onto your canvas for you when you arrive.
You can reply to your confirmation email or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your safety and the safety of others:
- All Guests must wear a covering over the nose and mouth at all times inside the studio. No exceptions.
- Each Group (those who register together, or request to be seated together) will be seated 6 feet away from the nearest group.
- No cash accepted at this time, cards only please.
- The Studio and all (non disposable) high touch objects are disinfected between classes, this includes brushes, cups and aprons.
- Guests will have their Temperatures taken upon entry.
-All guests must have a paid reservation, no visitors please
This is 21+ event. Have your Identification ready as you enter.
Alcohol will be served at this event.
Please no outside food or drink.
Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your class starts to get settled.
- Minimum 21 years old
- Please enter through the 21+ entrance. Our studio is split into 2 entrances and rooms: All Ages (door on the left) and 21+ (door on the right). Alcoholic drinks are not allowed in the All Ages area (including the bathrooms). This will be strictly enforced.
We paint with acrylic paint that will stain clothing, so dress accordingly. Avoid baggy, loose, floppy, floofy, expensive clothing if you can. Painting with a Twist – San Diego is not responsible for stained clothing from being in our studio.
FOOD & BEVERAGE POLICY:
-Please no outside food or drinks.
- Our bar features wine and craft beers from San Diego County as well as assorted soft drinks.
*We are NOT a BYOB so please don't bring any drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) with you.
Age PolicyThis event is open to painters 21 years or older
What to bring
****COVID-19 UPDATE: No Drink Service****
- Please bring your own ice
- Please bring your own cups
Can't make it to this event, but love the artwork? We will notify you the next time we schedule it! Just enter your email below. We will not use this email for any marketing purposes.
Customer Consent to Use Online Credit Card Payment for Purchase
In order to purchase Painting with a Twist products and services online or on your mobile device with a credit card, we need your consent. Your consent permits the charge to your credit card, and prevents disputes and chargebacks without just cause, in addition to mitigating the risk for fraudulent charges. This Painting with a Twist online credit card use consent applies to Painting with a Twist's mobile and online products and services, and all disclosures, notices, receipts, statements, and terms and conditions related to our products and services that you electronically access. You agree to provide us with true, accurate and complete email address and other contact information related to this purchase and your Painting with a Twist online account.
Make sure you read and understand the age policy for the class you would like to attend before making a reservation.
- More than 48 hours notice, full refund.
- Between 2-48 hours notice, studio credit.
- Less than 2 hours notice or no-shows, no refund.
Twist At Home Kits
- No Refunds if you have received notification that the kit has been built.
To request a cancellation, you must either call/text the studio (858-304-2318, leave a voicemail) or email us at email@example.com with your name and class date and time. If possible, respond to your email confirmation with your request.
Painting with a Twist reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances.