Painting with a Twist FAQ
We are doing our best to comply with federal, state and local laws and guidelines to keep our staff and customers safe.
- The governor just dropped most restrictions and CDPH issued new guidance. Click here to view. For now, we will continue to require masks in our studio, as we do not want our staff to be responsible for vetting vaccination records. It is unfair to put that kind of burden on them.
- All Guests must wear a covering over the nose and mouth at all times inside the studio.
- All Guests must have a paid reservation, no visitors please. Exceptions are made for chaperones during kids parties.
- The host is financially responsible for meeting the minimum number of guest regardless of their attendance.
- The deposit is non-refundable
- Cash is discouraged. We want to limit cross-contact as much as possible.
Q: Can you do a party for my child?
A: Yes! Click HERE
Q: What are the prices for a class?
A: Each class may be different. Please check our calendar.
Q: When do you post a new monthly schedule?
A: The calendar is posted by the 1st of every month.
Q: Will my painting be dry by the end of the night?
A: Yes, if there are a few damp places we will have hair dryers which will dry them quickly.
Q: At what time should I arrive for class?
A: 15-20 minutes would be plenty of lead time.
Q: Do you do reserved seating?
A: No, but it is best to have a reservation to hold a seat for you. We also try to group friends together.
Q: Can I bring my own beverages?
A: No, we have beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase at reasonable prices. Water is always free.
Q: Can we bring food?
A: Yes, feel free to bring snacks and finger foods. *******COVID Update, No outside food at this time. This includes birthday cake.*******
Q: What do I wear?
A: Whatever is comfortable and you don't mind if a little paint gets on it. We will have old aprons for you if you need them.
Q: Do I need a reservation?
A: We highly recommend it to secure your seat. Think about it like going to a popular movie.
Q: Do you do private parties?
A: Yes, for both kids and adults. Click HERE
Q: Can I have party at my house/office/church/etc?
A: Yes, contact us for details. Click HERE
Q: What size is the canvas?
A: Most classes use a 16x20 inch or 10x30 inch canvas. We do have special events where we offer other sizes. See the calendar for details.
Q: Is there an age limit?
A: Minimum at is about 8 (but we can be little flexible) for Kids and All Ages Classes. Must be 21+ for events that are labeled as such.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Below is the policy for public classes. Please see the Party Info page for the private party cancellation policy.
- If you notify the studio more than 48 hours from your reservation date, a full refund or store credit will be issued upon request.
- If you notify the studio 48 hours or less from your reservation date a studio credit will be issued for your use towards a future class.
- If you notify the studio 2 hours or less from the class start time, no refund or credit will be issued.
- Bad Weather: Class will be canceled if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as stated above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, studio credit will be issued to all registered guests. Please see our website for updates in a case of questionable weather.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive 15 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to paint and lose the registration fee. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled class time and we will have a blast!
Q: Can my friends come and watch us without painting?
A: No. Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes. The exception is for kids classes. A chaperone is required for all participants.
Q: Can I just come in and have a drink?
A: No. Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes (with the exception of chaperones for participants in the kids classes)