Why book a Painting Party?
Due to COVID19 our offerings and requirements are subject to change. Please contact the studio directly at email@example.com or (631)736-0017 for the most up to date information. We are only offering offsite and virtual events after 11/1/2020 as the studio location will be closed, so let us know in your request form which you are interested in!
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 10000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from a standard 16x20 canvas, a shiplap pallet, or pine wood board. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, staff availability permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available. We are offering offsite and virtual event options!
- No set up, no clean up - we do it all for you!
We provide all of the art supplies.
Cancellation Policy The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There will be a deposit required for reservations equal to three seats in order to reserve the date you want for studio A or B. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. If less than 7 days notice of cancellation is given your deposit is forfeited. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum. The deposit can be used towards your party or refunded when enough guests have paid for their seats.
- Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests if requested. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party. Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting parties! Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 hour art with time for breaks. Please call or text 631-736-0017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and options available for kids parties. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!