Why book a Painting Party?
Due to COVID19 our offerings and requirements are subject to change. Please contact the studio directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (631)736-0017 for the most up to date information. Due to current restrictions, there are limitatons on the number of guests. We are offering in studio, offsite, and virtual events, so let us know in your request form which you are interested in!
Looks like Art...Feels like Fun!
We offer private parties for any occasion!
- Office parties
- Girls Night Out!
- Wedding showers
- Baby Showers
- Bachelor/ette parties
- Graduation Parties
- Church groups
- Field Trips
- Scout Activities
- Sports Team Parties
- Team Building
- Holiday Parties
- Sorority Parties
- Retirement Parties
- ...or any other reason to party!
Benefits of a Private Party
- You select your own masterpiece to paint from our collection of over 10000 paintings. A link will be emailed to you so that you can choose your painting! You will be able to choose from a standard 16x20 canvas, a shiplap pallet, or pine wood board. (See additional info for Kid's Birthday Parties below)
- You can schedule your party any day of the week, space permitting. We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available. We are now offering in studio, offsite, and virtual event options!
- You get your own private party room and your own artist-instructor.
- No set up, no clean up - just show up!
- You get the room for an extra hour to celebrate for in studio events.
We provide all of the art supplies.
Cancellation Policy The host of the party can secure a reservation with a credit card. There will be a deposit required for reservations equal to three seats in order to reserve the date you want for studio A or B. There is a 7 day cancellation policy. If less than 7 days notice of cancellation is given your deposit is forfeited. If the minimum requirement is not met for the party through attendance, the host/hostess credit card will be charged the balance to meet the minimum. The deposit can be used towards your party or refunded when enough guests have paid for their seats.
- Once the private party has been booked and the painting is selected, the host/hostess will receive a passcode to distribute to guests if requested. Hosts can also email or print custom invitations. Guests can then go online and individually pay and register for the private party, or the host/hostess may instead pay with one payment for the party. Host a unique party for your child's birthday, Scout Troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here! Plus, kids leave with their complete masterpieces, so there is no need to come back and pick them up at a later date. Typical Kids Parties include 1.5 hour art with time for breaks and sn extra hour is included for food, cake, and gifts. Please call or text 631-736-0017 or email email@example.com for availability and options available for kids parties. We are happy to walk you through the process to make your party planning a breeze!
- Guests may bring their snacks/food or we can arrange for food to be brought in from a local vendor, such as pizza!
- Beverages (beer, wine and non-alcoholic) are available for purchase at our bar for in studio events.